Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finnish apolytoner, have you fetched Civ III yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've been selling Civ 3 for FIM 279 here at Stockmann Academic Bookstore (Keskuskatu 1, Hki) since last weekend.

I wouldn't say "a game", exactly, though - it's crack on a CD-ROM! I got two hours sleep last night. But Sparta and Athens fell 'Nuff said.

Tuomas Seijavuori / PC Games
    Stockmann Academic Bookstore
    Tel: Int+358-9-1214335
    Fax: Int+358-9-1214383
    Stars! 2.7i online sales website

Comment

...Two hours dreaming of Civ3

Comment

I returned my Amazon order, because they hadn't told customs what it included...and I had to pay something extra. Now it gets cheaper to return it and buy Civ3 from shop. Why, oh why did I try to order anything from internet?

Now I have to wait until it comes here...
        Or visit Helsinki.

Comment

Jusbaummer, why not order the game from a webshop in Finland?
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Don't ask me why did I order it there. I cancelled it because of customs: it wasn't coming anyway. I bought it from shop close to me. Shame that I can't change my vote now!

Comment

What is this? Two Finnish posters anew, who have not bothered to report at the Off-Topic!
              Not mandatory, but it is quite hilarious, at least some times. Just remember that Stefu is <i>not</i> the king of Finnish Apolytoners, and you'll be fine.
              <url>http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...5&goto=newpost</url>
              Do read the first page before posting, though.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Why should I waste my time on signing up to some useless thread, kassiopeia?
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                X