No announcement yet.

Australian Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told after the store person checked the dates of delivery that LE and SE were AU$109 and AU$99 respectively. I think some places would have SE for AU$89.

Comment

I'll be happy to wait. Gotta be convinced that AUD$66 is really good value for a Mark I.
      Keep in mind, tonic, that $66 is only part of the cost. You also have to go to (shudder) Melbourne.

I was told after the store person checked the dates of delivery that LE and SE were AU$109 and AU$99 respectively. I think some places would have SE for AU$89.
      The Gamesmen website advertises its preorders for $78.74.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNick
        Keep in mind, tonic, that $66 is only part of the cost. You also have to go to (shudder) Melbourne.
        Pah!!
        - mkl

Comment

Melbourne = Civ capital of Australia
          Sydney = city of cockroaches

Comment

EB Frankston is still saying the 19th for both standard and LE edition. They said they will receive stock on the 16th but cannot release until the 19th.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Civ 3 release

I spoke to ozisoft Aust this morning. They are the distributors for Aust for civ3, they informed me that they releasd the game from their warehouse on frid 9th of Nov and that all stores on the eastern side of Aust should recieve it later today but that the street release date for the game will be Tues 13th or Wed 14th depending on the stores. I think you will find that the games stores base their release dates on what is listed from the distributor in it's order sheets. Since Civ 3's release was moved forward by a week all the stores would have outdated info unless they rang ozisoft directly which none of them do. So keep your eyes peeled in all stores. I had hoped that it would be released today but the chances of that are slim. If anyone see's the game instores then post it on the forum for everyone

Comment

Good one. Thanks Ozirambler.
                - mkl

Comment

Pulsar, Bourke St. Melb. have it now - AUD $98

Electronic Boutique, Chadstone Shopping Centre, also have it AUD $99.95 Standard, AUD $109.95 collectors edition (LE)

Myer Melbourne, Not in yet - when in he thinks approx AUD $89.95
                  Last edited by Kestrel; November 13, 2001, 00:31.

Comment

Civ3 at Military Simulations

I had a tentative pre-order with Military Simulations (a mail order company in Melbourne) not really expecting to get it until well after the 16th and really planning to get it from e-bay next monday.. However..

On Tuesday the 13th I got a call in the afternoon from milsims saying they had copies and were shipping them right away. I ordered and had the game in my hot little hands by Thursday (the 15th)! I was damn impressed with the service - oh and the game is pretty good too

http://www.milsims.com.au - for anyone without a store nearby..

Eccles.
                    There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X