No announcement yet.

Any Civ3 sightings in Houston, TX area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Civ3 sightings in Houston, TX area?

Any Civ3 sightings in Houston, TX area? I called EB in West Oaks mall, and Galleria mall. Also tried Comp Useless on 10000 blk and 5000 blk of Westheimer - no one has it yet!

I finally gave up and ordered online from EBWorld. Should have it tomorrow. Actually the overnight shipping is only $9, and I don't have to pay tax, which would have been about $4.

Just wish I could get it today!!!
    I'm trying to contain an outbreak here and you're driving the monkey to the airport! Hank Hill

I picked it up 30 minutes ago at EB in the Galleria!!

Comment

Thanks.

Those lying bastards!!
      I'm trying to contain an outbreak here and you're driving the monkey to the airport! Hank Hill

Comment

Your Welcome!

Comment

i got mine in austin
          I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by nmoss
            I picked it up 30 minutes ago at EB in the Galleria!!
            Many, many thanks nmoss. It was h*ll trying to get to the Galleria during lunch, but ohhh, so worth it. Dude at EB asked if Civ 3 was the same as CTP - I said no, CTP s*cks!

Comment

Willowbrook mall, just head to the food court, they even had some of the LE tins

Comment

Working...
              X