Is gamestop shipping????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gamestop shipping????

I've ordered from them and they said they do the payment one day earlier on pre-orders so when the time comes you are sure they ship you the product (sometimes cards do not clear up and, at some sites, the order is automatically cancelled) -
    But NOTHING - today it is the 30 and still nothing...

Does someone know anything???

I gave up on Gamestop, cancelled the order there this morning. Then ordered from EBWorld. Should have it tomorrow. Saved about $5 also since EB did not charge tax and Gamestop was going to.

Also, I went to a Gamestop store on Sunday, and they knew nothing about the game or its release date. Kinda pissed me off.
    I'm trying to contain an outbreak here and you're driving the monkey to the airport! Hank Hill

Comment

FedEx apparently started shipping my preorder this afternoon. Check your tracking number at gamestop, there should be another (different) tracking number on that page, which is a link to the FedEx site.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Nothing at this time (21:00 GMT).

I tried EB before Gamestop but they asked for an E-mail to confirm the pre-order. I sent it but two days later I received a mail saying my order was cancelled! Phoned to the states- i'm in Portugal BTW - they said they were going to solve it and send me an E-mail -- still no answer....

Edit: Checked again and there is an UPS number!

But when I try to check it- it cannot be found at the UPS site

Comment

Originally posted by Rege
          Edit: Checked again and there is an UPS number!

But when I try to check it- it cannot be found at the UPS site
          It did that to me awhile with the Fedex number, but it eventually started working.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
          X