This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hassle Infogrames UK

I think we should all phone up Infogrames UK and hassle them till they release Civ in the UK. Sales & Marketing on 0208 222 9700 should do....
    You are young ..... but you will learn.

Go ahead. Meanwhile I am going to sabotage Infogrames on the continent, if they are here at all. We seem to be the forgotten tribe...

I am really angry at Infogrames. Not so much because of the later release date, but because they stop us from ordering from the States. I really feel like boycotting them.
    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

You could hassle infogrames worldwide

What do you think of that:
      Infogrames, which is a french company (shame on me), is unable to give a release date for FRANCE.
      They don't respond to email or forum post.
      As to know I don't know when i'll be able to buy the game and if a limited edition will be for sale outside the US.
      I am only hoping that they won't sell a small DVD size box :-(

Comment

Re: Hassle Infogrames UK

Originally posted by Blacksurf
        I think we should all phone up Infogrames UK and hassle them till they release Civ in the UK. Sales & Marketing on 0208 222 9700 should do....
        Normally I wouldn't be tempted but the post about the NZ release date makes my blood boil.

I could have lived with it(just) if everywhere apart from the America got it later but at the same time but to hear the one country apart from the UK where I know someone is as keen as me to get Civ3 will get it 2 weeks before me is just too much

May infogrames rot in hell, 16 days just to swap the box cover.

Of course what is really irritating is that they don't care and will repeat the same thing again and again until games stop being released on physical media.
        Hoping that 4 is closer to 2 than 3

Comment

Re: You could hassle infogrames worldwide

Originally posted by Dr_Jones
          Infogrames, which is a french company (shame on me), is unable to give a release date for FRANCE.
          the pan-european date is november 16th
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X