No announcement yet.

Any Civ3 Sighting's in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it. One EB said they'll have it this afternoon. Another said tomorrow. Futureshop said sometimes this week. I hope the first guy was right!

Comment

In Montreal

Just came back from Future Shop downtown. Got paranoid that they wouldn't have it after work so got it at lunch

Had about a hundred copies left but they may have more in the back. Every second person there had a copy in their hands.

Beyond that got beer, smokes, civ3. Now I just have to wait for work to end.

Comment

In Toronto, too...

My local Electronics Boutique has both the LE and regular Civ III packages in. And I would be surprised if Toronto-area Future Shops don't have it, too.

Now to see whether my new 19" monitor is ready to be picked up as well...

Comment

I have my copy, here in Ottawa!
          Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
          "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Just picked mine up at the EB in Kitchener,Ontario.

Comment

At Future shop in Waterloo this morning.
              $49.99 Can
              "Any technology, sufficiently advanced,
              is indistinguishable from magic"
              -Arthur C. Clark

Comment

It's here! It's here!

Just got mine at Future Shop in Metrotown. EB said it won't be in until 2PM.

Must install now! See you in a couple weeks.

Comment

My wife is picking up my copy at this very moment from a Mississauga EB.

Comment

Indeed, it's made it's way West as well, the EBs in Calgary have both the regular and LE ($49.99 and $69.99) and Future Shop has TONS of regulars ($49.99)

Comment

A little late on this one but Regina EB's had both copies in as well yesterday, so anyone around here your in luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X