No announcement yet.

Hurray For Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody on the West Coast or Southwest got the game from Best Buy yet? My local Best Buy says the game won't be there till tomorrow, but you never know.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Any info on my above question would be nice.
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
        Has anybody on the West Coast or Southwest got the game from Best Buy yet? My local Best Buy says the game won't be there till tomorrow, but you never know.
        I don't know about Best Buy; but I picked it up at EB, and I live in the southwest!!!
        "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
        "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

Checked again with Best Buy...Tomorrow is what I was told.

Comment

Working...
          X