An open GS discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigFree
    Ok, this war is reaching GaStronomical limits to the pun factor.

If GaS has any GAS it woud be in their best interest to use that GAS on Vox's ASS(AsynchonizedSwingingSwordsmen) so that GaS may PASS the through the current ASS attack.

So, GaS must use it's own GAS to BLAST Vox's ASS Attack! A sort of cheek to cheek battle of ASS versus GAS!

I fear these weapons of GAS destruction everyone is speaking of.

Comment

Oh yes....we shall truly be known as the masters of gas-aster....or something... I can see it now, when other nations begin visiting our lands....

"Well, it's a fine kingdom you have here, but what IS that smell?"

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

I fear these weapons of GAS destruction everyone is speaking of.
        That's right. You look down from above, so if the GAS rises...

Comment

And when your lands are conquered - we will rename them - GAScony.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

er - I meant "liberated".
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Still time to diffuse the situation, if you want to.... We're lovers and poets at heart....like the Scots, actually.

But....it appears you've already cast your die, yes?

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

You can always give-up. It would save civilian lives.

Comment

I'll readily admit to a bit of surprise at the sudden turn of events (and regardless of the outcome, my compliments to whomever over there orchestrated things to this point), but (and forgive my momentary redneck lapse) "the fightin' ain't even started yet."

-=Vel=-

Comment

Working...
                  X