No announcement yet.

Gathering Storm Public Announcement - Operation "Public Announcement"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OliverFA is far too vague in his account of how things happen on the RP team. As of this moment:

We have two Cardinals vieing to become the Pope.
    We have a debate about the proper use of the Spanish Inquisition within our team.
    The King Augusto Togas is dead and his son, the first Prince of Spain, -- Justino Togas -- is seeking support of the Noble Lords to be crowned the 2nd King of Spain.
    We have a few noble families still fighting due to the killing of a "heretical" member of the Plageles Clan.

And despite all of that my team tends to get most of their orders submitted for their Dukedoms, and we write a few PMs to the rest of you from time to time when we get excited about events outside of Spain.

Anyone interested in a Royal Marriage? Maybe a few of you can throw off your ridiculous Republics, embrace Monarchy and we can start getting our kids hitched.

Anyone interested in sharing the One True Faith? Give yourself a few parishes, name a few Cardinals, and we can create a game-wide religous order, elect one Pope, and add another exciting element to our game.

RP team: Always happy to overlook boring worker movements and WF adjustments and focus on the TRUELY fun things.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Yes and we in legoland could start the protestant Reformation and free the world from the pope.
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Sounds like some club meetings I have been in.

-cut away to scene from "The Ten Commandments" of the red sea closing over Pharaoh. Betahound played by Charleton Heston.
        With one move of his hand Beta washes away all the GS chariots.

Comment

Anyone interested in sharing the One True Faith?
          This new religion you speak of... is it in any way block-based?
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX

No, but any cross-civ marriages could be considered inter-locking!

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX

Well, one could say some of the most conservative members of the holy church are blockheads... does this applies?
              Prince Togas forgot the secret coup undergoing to take Spain and substitute its catholic, monarchic government by an Herectic sect ruling people through the impositions of a few Squid-raisers.... ops!

I shouldn´t hav... Hey M´lord! Look there, ain´t that a beautifull butterfly?

Well, Hmm, anyone interested in offering political asile? Just to know
              Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
              Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
              Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

Hmmm.... GS knows how to get down

And I am at the center of things...
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Togas
                  RP team: Always happy to overlook boring worker movements and WF adjustments and focus on the TRUELY fun things.
                  Can I borrow this for my signature?

Originally posted by Togas
                  Anyone interested in a Royal Marriage? Maybe a few of you can throw off your ridiculous Republics, embrace Monarchy and we can start getting our kids hitched.
                  But remember that the candidate must also convert the the only True Religion before that. We don't tolerate heretics!
                  "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                  "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Does this religion involve in any way a great doughnut god that rules the earth in all it's delicious benevolence? If not, don't count me in.
                    Join a Democracy Game today!
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian X
                      Does this religion involve in any way a great doughnut god that rules the earth in all it's delicious benevolence? If not, don't count me in.
                      Our God, like a doughnut, has three inseparable Parts/Persons:

God the Father, who is the cake.
                      God the Son, who is the icing.
                      God the Holy Spirit, who is the doughnut hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X