Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it finally. And guess what? I've got now both of them (the resent file and the original), in the same time.

Anyway, I'm going to play it and it won't take long.
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

The real drag about the save-send screw up is now I have to be quiet about the length of time it takes others to play.

Not a peep.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
        Got it finally. And guess what? I've got now both of them (the resent file and the original), in the same time.
        This would seem to indicate the issue is at my end - and with my machine. First time this has occured. I will look into it - as the sent log still shows yesterday morning. And my ISP has been OK.

Sorry again Tiberius - and one and all.

And BTW - Dissident - the first of our two regular players - is just back from an absence as well. Should help prevent future such occurences.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by BetaHound
          The real drag about the save-send screw up is now I have to be quiet about the length of time it takes others to play.

Not a peep.

Comment

Vox has the save - we are only able to discuss our turn this evening. With everybody getting back up and running - I ask for your indulgence if we take a bit longer in playing this turn. Thanks.

Comment

What, with a team that small, you don't have everyone's e-mail addy?? Plus, we have been on MZO for the past couple of days, where have you been??

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

The current turn could be critical in determining the course of the war between Vox Controli and Gathering Storm. So while that means that we of Gathering Storm are the most anxious of all to see the turn move forward, it also means I can understand Vox's desire to play the turn at a time and in a way that allows as much of their team as possible to participate.

Comment

Nathan.

But next time, they have no excuse to cross the 24 hour rule

DeepO

Comment

We who live in glass houses...
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, GS won't finish playing our turn until sometime in the evening U.S. time. We have a few Voxian troops and two renegade GoW horsemen to dispatch, but the exact manner of doing so and the troop dispositions afterward are not matters we want to rush. Our apologies for the delay, but this is a big turn for us.

Comment

We are used to wait for our turn to play.

Don't hurry....

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
                          ...two renegade GoW horsemen to dispatch...
                          Does GoW know about these renegades, or are they deserters and Vox sympathizers who maybe have Vox ancestors from Port of Isolation?

Comment

One of them is Mad King Donegeal no doubt. Don't mind the frothing at the mouth, a good whack to the side of the head and he tends to go right to sleep. He invaded ND once before.

Comment

Damn him...Who let him off the royal chain ???
                              "No Comment"

Comment

This is getting quite interesting. Maybe they are all there for a cup of tea perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X