This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so important all of a sudden.
    I've PM'ed Borc about this, but if he doesn't reply, I'll have to assume that he sent the save at 1100 GMT.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Togas, Beta's computer will be down until Saturday...so he asked me to play Vox's turn for him. Can you please resend the save to me at: wittlich(at)sbcglobal.net ?

Thanks. this will be my first actual "play' in this PBEM game...maybe I can finally liberate Wittlich West!

Comment

• I sent our last turn about 13:00 MEZ.
        Whatever that time this means for you...
        Ah yes and we have daylightsaving time here and probably more usefull we have 7:21 right now....
        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• What's up with RP? They passed the 24 hours line about 10 hours ago.
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Togas has reported sending it to Vox long ago, according to our chat logs and the post up above.

Wittlich's request in this thread has likely gone unnoticed by Togas. If a team needs the save sent to a different address, this thread is not the place that you are going to get the quickest response, unless you post before it is sent along. A PM and/or an email to Togas would have likely provided for a more timely response.

Comment

• Can you post the exact time that Togas sent his save? (or as close to it as you can get)
              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Shiber, Togas sent the save along at the time listed in his post above. I have reconcilled that with our chat logs to verify.

Comment

• Thanks.
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Oops, you are right BigFree. I've PM'ed Togas with my request.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hi Witt et all. My internet connection is up and running again. Hurray!!!!

Man - feels lonely when you can't get connected.

Maybe that is a bad sign too.

Playing the turn.

My apologies folks - I sent messages out Thursday night via a friend to vondrack and Wittlich that my internet had gone down.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'll count your time for this turn from the moment that you posted this message.
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Due to the crash, we'll have to find some way to count GoW's time for this turn. Any ideas?
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• How about start from the time of this post - its when I found that poly was back up and could post stuff that has to do with the turn.
                            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

• Sounds fair, but I'll have to add the time between the moment that ND posted about sending the save to the time when Poly went down. Otherwise it won't be fair to the other teams.
                              Does anyone have any idea exactly when Poly went down?
                              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Panzer32, you forgot to report your time in the saved game thread.
                                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                                X