Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Vox? All they have to do is renegotiate and send the turn to Lego again.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Just from looking at the list of threads, the saved game thread looks like Vondrack played Lego's turn and now everyone's waiting for Gathering Storm (and it's not rare at all for us to take most of a day to play our turns these days). My guess is that Beta never looked deep enough to see that there was a problem, and if he doesn't know there's a problem, he can't do anything about it. (Which is why I posted a message in a new thread addressed directly to him.)

Also note that Vox has to replay their whole turn, not just the renegotiation bit. Unless they have a precise log, that means Beta, as the one who played the turn originally, will probably have to be the one to replay it.

Comment

• I'm on it. (and I do have a RL too. ).
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• See my post in the other thread. I need some guidance.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok - replayed and on its way to vondrack and ZargonX of Lego.

Comment

• I just recieved the save. Since our Governor is still missing I will probably end up to play it. But you will need to be patient again. I can't react for the next ten hours.
              Is there something i have to do to ensure that we don't have to face that ugly bug again?
              Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Should be OK, Darekill. Make peace with the nice Voxians.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Make peace with the nice Voxians.
                  Well - at least someone on GS sees the light...

Comment

• double post

Comment

• Beta, I have not received the save, although you reported sending it an hour ago. Can you resend, just for sure? Send a copy to vondrack@tesmail.cz, too, please.

Thanks

Comment

• Will do when I get home. Around 21:30 gmt.

(I saw it go out. Will check the e-mail log then as well.)

Comment

• Originally posted by BetaHound
                          Will do when I get home. Around 21:30 gmt.

(I saw it go out. Will check the e-mail log then as well.)
                          Received the original file - it just took unusually long...

No need to resend.

Comment

• I resent before reading this. Please ignore.

Comment

• Borc, Darekill... welcome back!

Comment

• Thank you Beta, the truth is i never realy left the game, i'm not the governor of ND that's all but since our Gov. is missing now for over a week we had to do something and our people thought that its old Govs could do the job.....
                                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                                X