Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ask that Vox please send me the most current save and PM their password, and that Legoland PM me their password as well. I'll see if I can do anything.

Comment

• Did someone have a gpt deal run out on this turn or started one; causing their treasury to go in the red on this turn. Look at what deals were made 20 turns ago that would expire now; that may lend a clue.

Comment

• If Lego sends me the effected save, I will shine the Bat Light and see if I can get the attention of those who are in a position to help.

PS. Stick your password in a text file and zip them up. I will not open the zip file, but those who are in a position to help will want it most likely.

Flagging down Gramphos can't hurt either.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree
          Did someone have a gpt deal run out on this turn or started one; causing their treasury to go in the red on this turn. Look at what deals were made 20 turns ago that would expire now; that may lend a clue.
          Good suggestion, BF!

Does anyone have a gpt deal and not enough gold to cover?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
            If Lego sends me the effected save, I will shine the Bat Light and see if I can get the attention of those who are in a position to help.

PS. Stick your password in a text file and zip them up. I will not open the zip file, but those who are in a position to help will want it most likely.
            Savegame sent to nye as suggested, password in a separate text file, both zipped into a single file. Thanks, nye.

Legoland has no gpt trades starting or expiring in 570BC and our cash situation is ok. Actually, this turn is almost boring for us, with the exception of some military training planned upon our barbarians.

Comment

• How many turns has it been since the war between Vox and the GoW/ND alliance ended? I'm wondering if there's any chance the expiration of a peace treaty connected with that might be involved.

Comment

• I was wrong about the game crashing with the declaration of war. Depending on what save I play it either crashes on the war declaration or some other message-wonder build started or something similar

Using the load cheat, I can't contact another civ at the offer screen, crashes everytime. but I think thats a problem with using that security flaw, not this specific game.

I'm trying to grab the error log, but the last four times its been saved in a directory that doesn't exist. painful trying to get it.

Do you get an error log Vondrack?

Comment

• Message sent via the Bat Light.

Results may take a while, and they may ask for other saves. In the mean time, Nathan has resent our most recent turn to ND. I suggest we try that route, it cannot take as long to redo turns as it did to do them originally.

As far as GS turns and logs are concerned... We have very extensive threads where actions are discussed (what, you thought we were trading recipes?) and end turn shots to go from. I am confident that Nathan can retrace any of our recent turns dead on.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• I played the replay-save from GS and send it now to GoW!

We pray to Allah!

Comment

• Ah, and all hostilities were forgotten as the people banded together in their time of need for the greater good.

This really sucks, though. Good job working on the solution so far guys! Here's hoping we get lucky and the problem is fixable.

Hopefully whatever bug that caused this will be fixed in Firaxis' next patch.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I replayed the save and sent it on to Roleplay.

Comment

• Personally, I think this is all just a GS plot to bring grog back to life.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Has someone tried loading in 1.21 yet?

Comment

• Yes, someone from Legoland tried it and it didn't work.
                              "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                              --George Bernard Shaw
                              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                              --Woody Allen

Comment

• If our current attempt to fix the problem (returning to Lego's previous turn and retracing from there; I understand that RP has the save now) doesn't yield any positive results, perhaps we should try the same thing over again, except Lego would upgrade to 1.21 before playing their previous turn and sending it to GS. Perhaps there's something in the 1.21 patch that would solve the problem, and it only works if it is applied the turn previous to the one that crashes.
                                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                                X