Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Public Announcement - Operation MacArthur

Operation MacArthur

This is to advise the world's nations that Vox Controli has returned to the continent. We have tried to negotiate a mutually-beneficial agreement with the continental nations, but as of yet have not reached such a comprehensive agreement.

We come in peace. But we come in force.

Our claim is to the small portion of the north-west corner of the continent. We can discuss this rationally, and we will explain our needs for a maximum settlement of five cities - fairly tightly packed. We can even agree on city placement, and we will sign an agreement that this will be the extent of any claim we have on the continent. We would also ask that the city of Wittlich West be peacefully returned to its rightful owners - the Voxian people. We are willing to come to any reasonable agreement on this matter.

However, we are willing to defend our claim to this land. In fact, the operation is so named as the last Vox leader to leave the continent after our earlier expedition claimed "People of Wittlich West - I will return". He is committed to staying this time. And Vox Controli has ensured that he has the military backing to keep that commitment.

If war is the path chosen, such a war of attrition will only serve to weaken all the nations involved - at the expense of those involved. So, I plead for reason to prevail in this matter. Let peace and prosperity carry the day.

We are open to discuss this matter at any time. Please contact any member of our team if you wish to talk.

Peace.

BetaHound
    Voice of Foreign Affairs
    Vox Controli
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Ding !

Round two ......
    "No Comment"

Comment

It says you have space for rent, Just tell us your price, we will pay you for the land.
      "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

Originally posted by mjmacy
        It says you have space for rent, Just tell us your price, we will pay you for the land.
        Funny but I don't see any sign on the lawn...

BTW do we have to remind you what GoW does to squatters?
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

since i'm no longer governor i can not say what ND is going to do but i bet you already know what is likely going to happen?

(the wartheme is beeing played as a backgroundtheme while Ex-Governor Darekill speaks)
          Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

The Governement of ND is very upset, that there had been no attempt by Vox to take up diplomatic contact and discuss that issue confidential. What Yyu do is public blackmailing! This undiplomatic behaviour is unacceptable. We are waiting for your excuse and reparations.

Our troops are at it's highest alert and are waiting for their orders.

Comment

I just don't get it, they do it once and the whole continent turns against them, still they have the nerve to do it twice and expect it to be different!

Oh and "we come in peace but we come in force"... please, spare us the BS. Peace doesn't bring armies with them.
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Peace doesn't bring armies with them.

We didnt bring armies in the first attempt and had to give up under pressure. This time, we will fight.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

sorry, wrong forum

mistake
                  "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                  Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Damned, again!

mistake
                    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Glory of War Public Announcement - Operation De-MacArthur

In view of the recent events which have suddenly occured which compromise the security of our continent, The Glory of War declares war on Vox Controli for attempiting to land once again on the continent Bob. We find it intolerable and unacceptable that having once attempted such a foolish adventure, Vox has the nerve to do it again, knowing especially that it will be met with overwhelming opposition.

We were willing to respond to Vox's previous landing with a slight degree of tolerance. No such thing will be given by The Glory Of War this time around. Such a blatant act of aggression will not go unpunished. Claiming that this is a righteous act of peace is not only the utmost of hypocracy but also of foolishness.

If anyone didn't understand this, it means the Glory of War declares war on the @#$% Voxians!!!
                      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                      ---------
                      May God Bless.

Comment

Oh, for....

What part of talking first don't you guys get? Turning up like this is hardly reasonable, is it? If I were to make such a brazen move after having already got a less than warm welcome I wouldn't be surprised if everyone reacted against it. What are you thinking? That you have a deed to the land? Do you have an agreement with anyone over it? When were you thinking of negotiating for one? But no - you come and you come in force. Don't try and hide this aggression in a pretence of innocence - you're not stupid, and neither are we. We all know you are invading, plain and simple. At least own up to it so we can get on with the fighting.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

The bottom line is: Wittlich West will be freed from its foreign occupation!
                          (by one way or another)
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Well, well, be prepared to met our swordsmen then, don't fear them they come in peace. They are on a diplomatic mission to set sure that Borconia remains in the property of borconian people. They don't wont to hurt you, they only kill if they can.....
                            Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

our Immortals can not be killed darekill. They are Immortal, says so Right in their name.
                              "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

Working...
                              X