Political Citystates Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Citystates Poll

To get this started we need to determine how many Human Team Factions we want. We will most likely give the AI civs much larger continents and super cheap settlers to maintain a balace of power with the Human civs.

1) 8 Human, No AI
    1) 7 Human, 1 AI
    1) 6 Human, 2 AI
    1) 5 Human, 3 AI
    1) 4 Human, 4 AI
    1) 3 Human, 5 AI
    1) 2 Human, 6 AI
    1) 1 Human, 7 AI

Poll is open for 5 days.

Primary difference between this and the PTW Demo game is ALL team discussion will be out in the open with no team forum. Of course it will be interesting to see if the PTW teams form poltical parties and plot secret schemes in their forums.

Lying, stealing, treaty breaking are all LEGAL. This isn't about ethics this is about taking out agression on your friends, countrymen, and enemies.

One central island with ONE city per team to represent the homeland will be offlimits to attack by "legitimate forces" from other teams. Several units are labeled as "hidden nationality" so attacks from these would be allowed.

Those who have expressed interest in playing this game
    (those who have commented but have not stated they wish to be involved):

GhengisFarb
    Wittlich
    Vlad Antlerkov
    Togas
    (Aidun) - posted in the other thread
    ((ManicStarSeed - Mapmaker))
    =OttomusCeasar=
    (Calc II) - posted in the other thread
    mjmacy
    Kickbooti
    Thrumble
    (ZargonX) - posted in this poll
    Octavian X
    (Trip)
    Darekill
    8 Human, No AI
    0.00%
    7 Human, 1 AI
    0.00%
    6 Human, 2 AI
    35.29%
    5 Human, 3 AI
    41.18%
    4 Human, 4 AI
    23.53%
    3 Human, 5 AI
    0.00%
    2 Human, 6 AI
    0.00%
    1 Human, 7 AI
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; March 30, 2003, 09:24.

I voted for 6 Human, 2 AI ... But I do like the option of 4 Human and 4 AI. To bad we can't vote for more than 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
      I voted for 6 Human, 2 AI ... But I do like the option of 4 Human and 4 AI. To bad we can't vote for more than 1.
      You could have voted for the middle ground - 5 Human and 3 AI........

Comment

Good point GF.

Comment

I went with 5-3. Seems like the best ratio to me, personally.
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I voted 5-3
            "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

6-2.

(If I were to be involved, it'd be very limited. See, this coming term, I've got this huge history paper due about halfway through, which will suck up all my free time. So, um, don't expect to see much of me until mid-May. )
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

4-4 would make for a better challenge...

I thought I posted that I was interested, or is this closed to members of CFC's democracy game?
                Last edited by Octavian X; March 30, 2003, 04:07.
                Join a Democracy Game today!
                | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Octavian: I see no reason why you can't join in. You're a member here, just like you're a member at CFC. Well, sort of.

It's not like I post exclusively at Apolyton anyways.

I'm not sure which to vote. I'm tempted to go for 4-4, but 5-3 might be good also if we get enough people.

Comment

I guess you can't have near 3,000 posts in every forum.

Still, Trip has a point. Considering that there are less that 15 interested people, a 5-3 ratio might be kind of ackward...
                    Join a Democracy Game today!
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

I have 5500 here and 550 at CFC. At least I'm keeping the ratio the same.

That's part of the reason I was thinking 4-4... if we could find more interested people, then 5-3 would work, but as it stands now, we'd only have 2/3 people per team, and how many of them would be active? Througout the PTW DG, at least half of every team is inactive.

Comment

Would i be acceptable as a member?
                        i'd not be overly active but it sounds like fun and if my english isn't all too bad i'd like to take part.
                        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

We're attracting all sorts of interesting people. All we need now is Sid Meier.

I'm sure no one would have any problems with you joining, Darekill, just like with Octavian.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian X
                            I thought I posted that I was interested, or is this closed to members of CFC's democracy game?
                            That's the thread for the second Citystates game. This one has all the human citystates start on one island together and then we have to go out and explore the world.

Aidun's game starts everyone just like normal you simply have a large central original Citystate that dominates your civ (if I understand it correctly).

Octavian X, Trip and Darekill added. We will probably get more people signing up as we go and start playing though.

If we played Mass Regicide each one of us would have a unit of our own in the game................
                            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; March 30, 2003, 09:38.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

If we played Mass Regicide each one of us would have a unit of our own in the game................
                              That would be cool!
                              Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                              X