Vox Public Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darekill
    I'm glad to hear that, we will offer you a peace agreement the next turn then. Though i wonder why GoW did this without telling their allies.
    So does this mean you two have an Alliance?
    Last edited by Thrumble; March 28, 2003, 03:19.

Comment

Yes we had an Allianc with GoW and RP to throw out Vox.
      Since vox has left there is no need for an alliance anymore right now. But we will have the same alliance from the moment on that any nation that is not native on Borconia tries to settle here.

Didn't you know this?
      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

I wouldn't call it an alliance. We call it a Brotherhood.

B.O.B. : The Brotherhood Of Bob.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

eug BoBob...
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumble

So does this mean you two have an Alliance?
            Yep, but only until Gow gets booted
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              Yep, but only until Gow gets booted
              ... which can start any time now, as yet some more tension was created with GoW snatching a free city from Vox... at a strategic point nonetheless. Good work guys, not only is there no need for spending resources on a war you would lose more in then win, but you gained more then you could have done if you attacked now: a city! If you attacked it, it would have autorazed... Splended long-term gain

Only one minor problem, though, it seems Vox's journey hasn't taught you much when it comes to warning your neighbours you're going to perform some strange tricks with territoy. Now you have a bulls-eye painted on that city, which is closer to NDs territory, and for the moment undefended with long support lines... I wonder if ND considers it their territory or not, after all, they are now relatively one city behind, and they applied most of the pressure (at least publicly, I don't know what happened behind the curtains)

DeepO

Comment

Working...
              X