GoWs secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoWs secrets

Are available to those Luxians who choose to join GoW. Why did we choose to attack you over ND or RP? Find out, if for no other reason than not to make the same mistake again. Joining GoW is the silver lining.

Don't you already have a recruitment thread?

Comment

Wow, your team is starting to sound pretty desperate. You seem to start another thread literally begging for the other teams' leftovers every other day.

Comment

And we all though Trip was a leftover... Now he is member of all the teams?! What a relief for him after getting his sore butt kicked... just as I predicted before the game even started. Mwuhahahaaa!

My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
          And we all though Trip was a leftover... Now he is member of all the teams?! What a relief for him after getting his sore butt kicked... just as I predicted before the game even started. Mwuhahahaaa!

It's really too bad that Gathering Storm missedo out on their opportunity to fullfill their original mission though. They DID start as TTA, remember...
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

An unfortunate twist of events of course, putting us.....not within striking distance of the Luxian Empire. However, it could be very well assumed (from the case of an AWOL GS member as myself) that had we been in close enough proximity, we surely would have been at the front of the conquest line.

But then again, it depends on how you look at it.....mind bullets are quite effective so I hear, and the proof IS in the pudding after all....
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

It's really too bad that Gathering Storm missedo out on their opportunity to fullfill their original mission though. They DID start as TTA, remember...
              We will trash Trip's ass trasher's ass instead. We call this "Revenge for Trip's Ass" (RTA).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

We will trash Trip's ass trasher's ass instead. We call this "Revenge for Trip's Ass" (RTA).
                How convenient that they are the only other civ on your continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumble
                  Wow, your team is starting to sound pretty desperate. You seem to start another thread literally begging for the other teams' leftovers every other day.
                  I just didn't want you to miss a golden opportunity! The continent is wide open, and to get on it you either have to join us, learn German, or join RP who stabbed you in the back on your alliance. Since we've already elimanated 1 civ and we're still in the ancient age, I wouldn't count on going to Alpha Centuri with Lego eigther.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumble
                    How convenient that they are the only other civ on your continent.
                    Vox merely killed a zombie, that's not illegal. The ass trashers live at Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by realpolitic
                      The continent is wide open, and to get on it you either have to join us, learn German, or join RP who stabbed you in the back on your alliance.
                      IIRC, the alliance expired prior to any hostilities. That is a pretty slanderous statement; I hope you don't speak for your team.
                      "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

That's good, because we Neu Demogyptians live on "Borconia" who's "Bob"?
                        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Vox merely killed a zombie, that's not illegal. The ass trashers live at Bob.
                          I'm sorry, but ALL OF THE LUX CITIES THAT WERE SACKED WERE SACKED BY VOX. Neither ND nor GoW ever harmed a single chicken of the nice little Luxians. We simply marched our forces to their cities to present them with a military honor and watched in confusion as the Luxians kept packing up their settlements and moving away.

We are both pacifist, friendly civilizations.

Originally posted by ruby_maser
                          IIRC, the alliance expired prior to any hostilities. That is a pretty slanderous statement; I hope you don't speak for your team.
                          I assure you it does not represent the opinion of the team and request you overlook his statements in the future as there has been some specualation that he's the illegitimate child of a Spanish noble who once visited our lands and has "issues" in that regards.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            We are both pacifist, friendly civilizations.
                            This reminds me of a D&D character I once had, a Chaotic Evil priest that was more or less the embodiment of all evil. His name? "Good Guy". I figured it would throw off the NPCs (it did).

Oh, wait, um, never mind. I'm just posting half-wasted again.
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Look at me.
                              Do i look like the devil that i realy am?
                              I'm inocent and harmless and wont hurt a fly!
                              And my callsign is Darekill. Enough to convince you my good willedness?
                              Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                              X