Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Glory of War gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
    We're just being nomadic.

During wintertime I prefere sleeping in a house. Isn't it to cold outside?

Comment

Hurray!

First thread to be taken over by Neu Demogyptian Trash Talkers!

Hurray!
      It was founded by Lux victica!
      First thing ever we take over that was founded by the luxians!

Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

that definately wins my "zing of the week" award!
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

good one

You're just lucky Trip doesn't have TeH power
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That sounds fair, althhough it makes me feel uncomfortable, I would vote for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

My view of history is that technology, religion and society moved alot faster after things became more open through the printing press, 1st amendment, global communications, and the internet. I pledge my vote for openness.

Comment

Im proud to have won the "zing of the week"!

Next thing i have to do is: find out what may be a "zing of the week" anyway and what it's got to do with the posts of alva and realpolitic ...

Comment

The power=mod power(if he would have any, he would deleted (razed) this thread.

You got me on "zing" part though, no idea
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Darekill
                  First thread to be taken over by Neu Demogyptian Trash Talkers!

Hurray!
                  It was founded by Lux victica!
                  Not for a lack of trying on your part, Luxians are just faster runners than your Swordsmen.

New wise saying:
                  All roads lead to Lux, but when you get there you find the city's been razed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                    Not for a lack of trying on your part, Luxians are just faster runners than your Swordsmen.
                    And it'll take quite a sprint to catch us now.... I dare you to try.

Comment

uhm, by the way: Where did all the other teams get this cute little emblems and how is it possible for the New Demogyptica members to include a thing like that in our name/signature?

Comment

The symbols represent each of the teams. Markos set up a 'CivGroup' for each team, which gives them their own private forum and the little icon. ND never got a CivGroup or an icon, because Borc said that they had their own private forum. Sorry.

Comment

ah. okay.

makes sense

... and I cannot really believe that a Lux feels sorry for a New Demogyptian

Comment

We'll be feeling a lot more sorry for you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                              We'll be feeling a lot more sorry for you in the future.
                              What with ND having all those headaches from managing a multiple city empire and what not........

Comment

Ah our Swordsman won't chase you anymore Trip, they'll just have a laugh at you if they sense your Tripwire! We will cut it through and watch in astonishment another case of mass suicide.

Razing a thread is obviously much harder that razing a city. The wonders never cease!

Comment

Working...
                                X