Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Glory of War gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Glory of War gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum?

Or is GhengisFarb going to raze that too?

Just wondering.
    Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Sure... We only insulted about half of the people on the other teams...

J/k
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

I got 1:5 odds that GoW falls before Lux. Does anyone want to go higher?

Comment

got 1:5 odds that GoW falls before Lux. Does anyone want to go higher?
          That's what we need; an international Gambling Commission! It could be a subdivision of of the UN... I'll work up a draft...
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Re: If Glory of War gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum?

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
            Or is GhengisFarb going to raze that too?

Just wondering.
            I'm sorry, which of our cities have we razed again? Oh that's right you still have your supply of magic mushrooms............

Comment

Ouch! who needs the "Trash Thread" when we have the "If (Insert Team Name Here) gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum" threads?

Reminds me of a pack of starving carnivores!

Please continue, it is rather entertaining.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Please continue, it is rather entertaining
                Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone starts the "If Vox gets wiped out..." thread, then it won't be so funny, will it :P
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Touche' Zargon ... but Vox isn't worried, after all, everyone loves us!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Re: Re: If Glory of War gets wiped out, do the other teams get to peek at their forum?

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I'm sorry, which of our cities have we razed again? Oh that's right you still have your supply of magic mushrooms............
                    Oh yes, the all important cornerstone of Lux culture: their Magic Mushroom resource. No matter how many cities GoW may have razed, it would be hard pressed to match Lux who razed every city they founded from all appearances.

Comment

We're just being nomadic.
                      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

What about the

"If Neu Demogyptica gets wiped out, do the other teams want to learn German to get to peek at their forum?" -Thread?

... oh, and even nomadic tents can get razed. I see no problem with hat.

Comment

Great!
                          Though some Teams may hav some Translators included like Sir Ralph......
                          Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by Darekill
                            Great!
                            Though some Teams may hav some Translators included like Sir Ralph......
                            Didn't Sir Ralph join your team?

Comment

No, not for this game. He is still the headman of Gathering Storm.
                              He is part of the Webringteam in the intersite game but that are different boots and shouldn't be mixed up.
                              Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                              X