Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 190AD savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, Shiber, and notyoueither of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• Turn to ND
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Save send to GoW
        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Turn sent to RP.
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• sent to Vox
            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• 190AD Turn sent to Lego.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 210AD savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, Shiber, and notyoueither of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• Am I correct in that it is time to start a new thread for this?
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• recieved from GS at 23:01 Apolyton time.
                    Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Hands up who didn't notice that a new saved game thread has been started...

Comment

• It would be appreciated if someone could detop this Saved Game thread and top up the new one (Saved Game Thread III). Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X