So, this is only practice ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not even in Vox anymore or this entire ptwdemo game
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
      Don't be so sure, yes, Apolyon is VERY good at what we do....but there are others just as skilled who aren't members here....

I still think we'd waste 'em!
      I dont want to trash talk other forum dudes and "dudettes", but I used to post at 1bigcommunity.com couple of months before I switched to poly and I find that general strategy section of 1big is not filled with talents compared to poly in general. Or at least thats the way I felt.
      :-p

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286
        im not even in Vox anymore or this entire ptwdemo game
        But you used to be. And even if you didnt intentionally mean that, you know better than us that numbers does not necessarily guarantee better team. I think your ex-team is doing quite solid btw... but then again its too early to tell.

We'll see.
        :-p

Comment

Way thank-you for the compliment Calc!

And yes, we of Vox agree with your hypothesis.

Comment

Calc, do you mind posting in this thread , too ??!
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

In RE: to my earlier post, I deicded to go ahead and join the inter-site game, even if I won't be doing much to help out.

Comment

Working...
              X