Request for Membership: Lawrence of Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Membership: Lawrence of Arabia

Edited: I'm a complete *******. It must be the hour...
    White
    27.78%
    Black
    33.33%
    Abstain
    38.89%

The poll is expired.

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Noooooooo!!!

Never let him on the team!

Comment

Glad it wasn't you who posted that brillant,sure win 'How get rid of Trip' thread
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

But he was the one to post the "Let's Declare War on Glory of War" one.

Comment

AAAhh one of our more cunning plansssss HAHAHAHAAAA
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Vote Black!!

does that mean no?? Is it racist?
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

Maybe they're trying to find out what race he is?

Comment

hmmm, you better hope to see the end of it

Comment

I am glad that GS is allowing everyone to decide their members

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Since we disclosed some very valuable info, I do think other teams should follow our example...

What about it? C'mmon, who's first ?

Comment

I think you should let him in so that he can share all your dirty little secrets with us.

Comment

Once again, I apologize to my team for being a complete *******.
                        Note to self: never, EVER, post membership authorization threads on 2:30 AM.
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                          Note to self: never, EVER, post membership authorization threads on 2:30 AM.
                          Membership authorization threads at 2.30 AM? Naahhh, never. However, polls about next tech to research, new city location, build orders, declarations of war, these would be all OK to post here on 2.30 AM
                          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                          --George Bernard Shaw
                          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                          --Woody Allen

Comment

Tiberius, your team better stop fooling around and start concentrating on playing the game. 75 hours on the time counter? Tsk tsk.
                            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I vote black, because I prefer the colour
                              (btw Shiber, I accepted your proposal regarding RA for Old Persia)
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X