• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Blueprint

The Daily Blueprint: 1st Edition

Legos the Wise Rises to Power!

Legopolis, the birth of civilization

Following generations of nomadic wandering, Legos the Wise has boldly stepped forth to lead the peoples of Legoland into a new and brighter future.

"No more shall we wander these rolling hills and arid steppe; it is time for us to seek our greater destiny, to build an empire! And the only way to build an empire is brick by brick!" proclaimed Legos in a speech to the tribal elders. And, to lay the first brick for the future of his people, Legos has established the glorious villiage of Legopolis, which shall be a shining gem of civilization in the world for centuries to come.

With the ceremonial hammer held high, Legos the Wise decreed that "the people of Legoland have come, and that soon word of our glorious accomplishments shall be known around the world!"

First Government Established!

Legopolis, the birth of civilization

To help manage the day to day affairs of our lands, Legos the Wise has set forth a new constitution to guide us, with a new government at the head. The following is the preamble to the document, as spoken by our glorious leader:

We the people of Legoland seek to better the world around them through the development of our lands and the growth of our sciences. We are a peaceful people, but not a passive one. Our lands will be defended at any cost, and our troops are willing and able to march forth against any enemy that deigns to threaten us. The world can be a better place, and it is our job to make it so.

Under these laws, our first President has been appointed: Jack_www. With his trusted Vice President Vondrack to assist him, we at the Daily Blueprint are more than confident he can help lead us to great things!

Furthermore, a cabinent of ministers has also been elected to guide us. Spiffor the Enlightened will help our sages divine the secrets of the world, and manage our currencies. Redstar1, our Military Architect, will guard our borders from all who may threaten us. Foreign Minister Vondrack shall oversee all contacts made with the other peoples of the world. And, a mysterious Master Builder who shall guide our laborers and sculpt our cities.

Let us all give our loyalty to our newly elected leaders, and may their reigns be great!
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Re: The Daily Blueprint

Originally posted by ZargonX
    And, a mysterious Master Builder who shall guide our laborers and sculpt our cities.
    I love the Thief 2 reference
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

What civ are you playing?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Carthage
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Our words are backed by Quartzite weapons!!!!
          Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

And, a mysterious Master Builder who shall guide our laborers and sculpt our cities.
            Who's that?

I hope the daily blueprint is not really daily...
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

[rp]
              Well, our words are backed with sticks and stones.. oh and that shiny metals we learned since dawn of time. It's pretty pointy stuff. Works like a charm making a 'spear' out of it. You know what a 'spear' is? eh? S-P-E-A-R?

When we have the luxury, we also can throw high quality "bricks" as opposed to plain rocks. We prefer building something out of it, but since we don't know the secret of construction yet, theres really not much to build. We gotta stop our people from throwing bricks at each other. Maybe we can invent a system where people have to waste time praying to some invisible man so they wont have free time to throw bricks at each other... Head injury due to this primitive leisure activity is a real problem in our country....
              [/rp]
              :-p

Comment

Working...
              X