Who to send the Game to:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to send the Game to:

I thought this might be useful and others have mentioned so I thought I'd give it a try:

Each team should have one post that lists the emails of who the save should be emailed to. If the list changes they should edit the post to list the new receivers.

Try to use this format for email addresses:

JoeJoe
    (name)@whatever.com

Where "JoeJoe" will be placed in place of "(name)" so it would be JoeJoe@whatever.com, this is to prevent nasty email gathering bots from snagging our email addresses and sending us junk mail.

Glory of War
    GhengisFarb
    (name)@yahoo.com
    or (In case I'm not available)
    donegeal
    (name)@yahoo.com

If any other GoW people that have PTW want to be listed as alternates you can PM me your info.

Roleplay Team

As long as I continue to rule over my civ with an iron fist, you should send the file to me.

tom_ogas
    name@yahoo.com

If it bounces back or some strange emergency happens, you can send the email to my 2nd:

arnelos
    name@aol.com

Should I ever be deposed (fat chance of that ) the new ruler will reply to this thread and give you a new email addy.

... but you can always send it to me anyhow.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

gee I wish I had written some of this stuff down.

Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for someone to send the turn to. I played the Vox Controlli turn.

It looks like I sent the turn to Lux Invicta. Who wants the turn for the team? I'll have to do some looking for people online...
      Last edited by Dis; December 7, 2002, 03:39.

Comment

Legoland
        wewon2002
        (name)@hotmail.com
        and (yes, always send to both of us)
        vondrack
        (name)@jimaz.cz

Comment

________ Lux Invicta ________

Trip
          (name)got@hotmail.com

BigFurryMonster
          (name)@rutgermooy.net
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

please post to: neudemogyptica@cylusion.com
            this email will forward the save automatically to me (and others later...)
            Consul of the Republic of Neu Demogyptica
            See our official announcements HERE!

Comment

well me and Eli tend to be online a lot it seems. For now until we get more action on our turns you can send Vox Controli games to myself or Eli

VOX CONTROLI

Dissident at Krusher3X (name)@yahoo.com

Eli at shadowmn (name)@netvision.net.il
              Last edited by Dis; December 8, 2002, 04:26.

Comment

Diss!

Fix the mail format to the one GF explained in his first post. I dont want my inbox filled with "hot teen sluts" spam messages.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

sorry about that. I wonder how active spam bots are in Apolyton. hmm.

I'm so used to spam e-mail. Luckily Yahoo is getting better at filtering that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X