Stories From Madrid - Trial Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by History Guy
    (OOC, I am really very sorry for all this. I will leave the Roleplay Team, and the game, if that is necessary).
    Does this mean History Guy is a free agent?

Let the Bidding War begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
      I'll bet one of my finest cattle that Senor Mitchell will survive the waterfall at least once.

Panzer32, would you like to join me in that bet?
      I prefer a twist; how about we send in your finest cow after Senor Mitchell?

I bet that your cattle will be hamburger by the second trip over the waterfall :cowturningintohamburgerwhilefallingdownawaterfall :

edit: nuts, they don't have that smiley; I'm sure I saw it in the list somewhere...

If the cow is hamburger, I get to eat the hamburger. If the cow is intact, You get one free nice looking brochure printed by the Glory of War Foreign Consulate that has my name printed all over the front in gold lettering on a red background.

Secure the deal with an internet handshake. I give a thumbs up, and you give a thumbs down. Here's my half:

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32

I prefer a twist; how about we send in your finest cow after Senor Mitchell?

I bet that your cattle will be hamburger by the second trip over the waterfall :cowturningintohamburgerwhilefallingdownawaterfall :

edit: nuts, they don't have that smiley; I'm sure I saw it in the list somewhere...

If the cow is hamburger, I get to eat the hamburger. If the cow is intact, You get one free nice looking brochure printed by the Glory of War Foreign Consulate that has my name printed all over the front in gold lettering on a red background.

Secure the deal with an internet handshake. I give a thumbs up, and you give a thumbs down. Here's my half:

How about I sweeten the deal just a little bit and send one of my finest donkeys (or what I like to call asses) over as well. If it too becomes "burger" by the end of the 2nd trip down, you may also eat the donkey. But before you eat, I get to say "why don't you get a big spoon so you can eat my ass?" Now, should the horse crumple BEFORE or AFTER the 2nd trip down, you get to make me eat the ass, erm "donkey" and you get to repeat the same line to me. Deal?

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Deal
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

How do you remain competitive while roleplaying?

Comment

Yeah! Do the competition with Senor Hernan...

But...this time, I want to have Senor Mitchell pay me if I survive...ahahahahaha!

And hey, that's true...nothing has been done to avenge the murder of Pikesfan. Senor Mitchell technically should also be in for some punishment!
              Empire growing,
              Pleasures flowing,
              Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect
                How do you remain competitive while roleplaying?
                We've very competative. We have rival squid merchants and a whole mess of "noble" families vieing for good jobs and the favor of the despot. Not only that, our High Priest is overworked with requests by the people for prayers to or favors from the spirits. Our people may not be industrious, militeristic, expansionistic, or particularly scientific, but we're DEFINATELY commercial and religious.

But if you mean competing with the other civs, we don't really worry about that now. All we're doing is hitting ENTER and emailing off the save.

Also, we have yet to meet any competators. We'll see if our attitudes change as the game moves on.

--Togas
                Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Panzer32 and I will be requiring a witness to well, witness our bet in the upcoming "Human/Cow/Ass Waterfall Toss Survivor Game."

May I ask that his lordship Togas approve to send his assistant um, Arnelos (forgot the roleplay name, doh!) as a witness to our bet, and to report back to the betting parties the results of our bet, as since we are both foreigners we both may not be able to attend the Tossing in person.

(I hope you let foreigners bet on your land, hmm?)

Comment

My Most Trusted Advisor will send forth the story and results from our forthcoming Festival which begins this evening. Unfortunately, until we have Embassies established and actual ambassadors living amongst us to participate in character in our daily events, we won't have the cow/ass tossing as a part of this event.

Right now, only events that occur in our thread are a part of our accepted roleplayed history.

However, if we have actual embassies built between our nations, we'll allow some leeway for your ambassadors to affect our roleplay ... and we welcome their participation in our day to day lives.

Until then, only your official messages via your ambassadors will be considered by our "characters" in our nation.

--Togas
                    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Awwww that's lame.

oh well.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this festival.

I think my brother-in-law, Don Plagiãtes, is coming to town.
                        He talked about bringing some "heavy shoes" to put upon certain peoples feet.
                        Well, its one helluva family!
                        I just hope everything will turn out peacefully...
                        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
                        X