Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stories from Madrid... (from the Roleplay Team)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixnay37
    Helpful hint: Hold ALT and press 0241 on the number pad to produce n's with tildes.

ññññññññññññññññññññ
    Or use a spanish keyboard :P

ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Senor Pikesfan, my good friend, was, I am sure, the victim of either murder by the Mitchells, or, what's worse, simple food poisoning, which would mean that all of his food could result in immediate death. This squid is thus bad, and so, once my trial is over (it cannot last long with this evidence I've uncovered in my defense), Senor Mitchell shall be tried for criminal neglect of his squids, or, if the proper evidence is retrieved...gasp...MOIDER!!!

Hernan de History Guy Calamari
      Squid Baron

-- A MESSAGE FROM THUG--

WHAA?! Claiming to be Thug?! Look at me birthmark, ya crazy fooos, I am Thug! Do I needs ta ruff yas up?
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

You guys would probably love to see History Guy's "Chronicles of Spain" thread on our internal forum. It's a thread History Guy set up for all of us to tell stories. It's gotten rather long already with everyone sharing stories. Personally, I like GK's the best - it's titled "Where's the Beef?"

This thread offers only a small sampling of what all's going on inside, as Togas said... there's just too much material to reproduce it all.

I suppose History Guy can put together his "Chronicles of Spain" thread and Pikesfan can put together his "Annals of Spain" thread once the PTW game is over and publish them out here for everyone's enjoyment. Until then, we'll re-publish summaries and tidbits of stuff (the more interesting or amusing ones) for general enjoyment
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by oliverfa

Or use a spanish keyboard :P

ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ
          A brazilian keybord do the job, too. Como estás, señor oliverfa? (Did I spell this correctly? I did my grades in a Catholic Spanish school in my hometown, but my Spanish vanished from my mind... )
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

wish my team had a roleplay thread.
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
              wish my team had a roleplay thread.
              You're free to start one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

You're free to start one.
                Muwahaha and I have.

Now I need to find ppl to roleplay with

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  Togas,

I wouldn't turn my back on this "most trusted advisor". I mean, just look at his avatar...you can practically see him plotting your demise behind that grin.
                  It's so funny it must be true!

Comment

Working...
                  X