No announcement yet.

How many turns on Dec 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My understanding is that we will START THE GAME on Dec 1, with each team doing a turn and passing on the save. A week later we will meet for the megga turnchat, pass-the-save-fest, etc, etc.

This is perfect for me because I will not be back to my computer before 9pm EST on Sunday. I am traveling this weekend to visit family and will be returning late.

When I return, I'll check to see if it's my team's turn yet. If so, I'll do the move, post the save, and get my people their screenshot.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Even on a Pangena map, you can have a civ that's on a deserted island.

If anything, being on a deserted island is better when there's no big contienant because everybody is in their own, but highly similar boat.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I also like the week later idea.

Comment

Week later.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
            But generally it's only if it's an archiapelago map that a civ can really get screwed by being isolated on a lonely island (which happens to be why we shouldn't have done random landmass.... but oh well).
            I've found that on the Continents setting at least one and usually two civs start on an isolated island.

Comment

Working...
            X