• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Storm

Our new home. For now.
    Attached Files
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Members may go here, C3PtWDG Gathering Storm

If you joined but have not yet gone to our forum, you need to click 'join' on the Gathering Storm group at the top of this forum. I will then be able to 'authorize' you the next time I visit the forum.

Current Member List:
    alexman
    alva848
    Arrian
    asleepathewheel
    Conqueror
    DeepO
    Dominae
    FrustratedPoet
    ManicStarSeed
    Meshelic
    nbarclay
    notyoueither
    OPD
    Randolph
    Shiber
    Sir Ralph
    Theseus
    Velociryx
    zeit

Non members may petition in this thread for membership.

Thank you.
    Last edited by notyoueither; December 30, 2002, 20:16.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"Gathering Berries" might have been more appropriate.

Comment

Never you mind. We'll be gathering your berries soon enough.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

Hey, isn't anyone gonna post in our brand new forum???
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            Never you mind. We'll be gathering your berries soon enough.
            Yes, your civ should make excellent field hands.

Comment

Well yes, your people reduced to slavery will work a little slowly. I am sure we will have to send some of our own workers to develop the barren wastelands you and yours once wallowed in.

BTW, do you intend on carrying this on indefinitely? It's really gonna pee off a few of the members of this team.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

hmm yeah Ghengis you've got an election to pay attention to.....methinks that if you wanted votes in the CVDG a somewhat respectful tone could be adopted so as to not thwart potential voters for you....
                Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

alva that's one big avatar!

hey GS members we still have to pick our civ don't we?
                  Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                  Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

yep, well, post a thread so we can discuss it

(re: avatar: just trying to scare the other teams )
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                      hmm yeah Ghengis you've got an election to pay attention to.....methinks that if you wanted votes in the CVDG a somewhat respectful tone could be adopted so as to not thwart potential voters for you....
                      It's all in fun, I didn't have much chance of winning the Domestic Minister race anyway, so its not this will lose me the election.

I just can't think of any smart-alecy comments to retort to nye's last one.

Comment

Shall we say 1-0

Comment

Has anyone posted in the new forum? I can't see any threads, and I don't want to post an inane "test" thread.

Comment

You can't see any posts?

I have started 3 threads. Welcome, 1 for Mark's question, and one for Civ choices. Please tell me someone can see them. Please?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Well, sorry guys. But the forum seems to be an ideal place to talk to yourself at this point in time. See here:
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X