No announcement yet.

Roleplay Team: team logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does it take to upload images to Apolyton? its asking me for an http address so does everyone here who uses images have webspace that they jump them from?
    "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_maser
      what does it take to upload images to Apolyton? its asking me for an http address so does everyone here who uses images have webspace that they jump them from?
      put the 'post reply' button, then press the 'browse' (attach file) button and put the path to your image.

Hope this helps
      Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
      Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

thanks, astrologix

here is a simple one based on the masks (if I do this right )
        Attached Files
        "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

if you all are seeing what I'm seeing, you ain't seeing the image

Comment

Surprise!
            I've found (well, Google found ) the official coat of arms of the Carthage city (which still exists today and is the home of the Tunisian Republic Presidency).

Official Carthage city website
            "Great artists have no country."
            -Alfred de Musset

Comment

After thinking about it some, perhaps the mask would be best, as then we're not tied to a particular civ (for future games). Didn't someone suggest The Thespians as a team name? Works for me.

Comment

Anothe suggestion I would like to make, if we want to make the logo generic: Have a shield with the embellished letters 'RP' on it.

Comment

I beg our Great Despot Togas to decide which logo our Team should have

Comment

Here's the icon (I have added some brightness on the helmet).
                    Attached Files

Comment

And here is the spiffor's mask icon :
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by astrologix
                        I beg our Great Despot Togas to decide which logo our Team should have
                        You should vote in your forum, although I favor Spiffor's mask as it is more visible. The helmet one is just too small to see any detail.

Comment

For what's it worth, I prefer the golden mask, seems to suit you guys better.

Name: "Legion"; for I am many
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I hope that this icon matches the Spanish civ colour better :
                            Attached Files

Comment

I prefer Spiffor’s verson. The pink and blue don’t harmonize well.

Comment

Working...
                              X