Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disbandment/Mergers of a Civs

What if....

What if a team suddenly lacks enough members to play, or its members would rather leave the team than to continue on?

I propose in such a case, all cities belonging to that civ be divied up among remaining civs... ala Berlin post WW2

What if Two teams suddenly want to make a formal union, to become a single solitary civ?

I propose once civ be chosen as a succesor, and the other civ allow complete conquerage to become one

Any one else have ideas on the topic, if the need should arise
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

What if two teams suddenly want to make a formal union, to become a single solitary civ?
    Then one team sends its princess over to make a dynastic marriage

As for dividing up the cities, how would that work? Would the game allow it? Or would we have to have a race for the cities, also like Berlin in WW2?

Comment

FYI: You can't move your own Princess unit

You CAN, however, move your own king unit... but when your last king is killed, your empire CEASES TO EXIST, it's not just annexed.

Ninot is asking if we can merge empires as an ALTERNATIVE to committing mass suicide...
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I suppose you could just gift all of your cities except your capital to another civ and thereby "join" them. Disband your capital at that point and cease to be.

Only problem would be all of your units (save workers, which can also be gifted if they're in your capital) which would end up disbanded.

--Togas
        Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
        Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
        Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
        Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

You could always gift all your cities except the capital... then allow your capital to be conquered. That would take everything.

As for the combat units... well, that would be the price for doing it and something of a compensation for the other team(s) who now have to suddenly face a potentially much larger and unified opponent.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
          X