Using the New Civs:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the New Civs:

Is anyone inclined to play this team game wit one of the new civs? I know Uber is saliating for Celtic swordmen...anyone else want to get the feel of the new civs? Heck, there is an 8 civ maximum, and 8 new civs.....
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Celts 3/2/2 swordsmen kicks ass, the Numidian (or is it Lybian) Merc 2/3/1 is a pretty good counter. Viking Berzerk seems cool, good timing for a GA too.

the Korean Hwatcha, i dont know how much i'd use it.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I definately want to play one of the new civs with the roleplay team. If enough people are interested in that sort of team, then the team will vote for which civ to impersonate.

--Togas
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I don't know much about them yet. Which civs have which properties, and the UU are what?
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
        X