CONQUESTS DemoGame thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONQUESTS DemoGame thread.

Alright who wants to get a Conquest Demogame going. And this time we could try to incorporate some etiquette rule before we start.

Some people have expresse that they WILL NOT join a Demo Game again, might it be possible to have a neutral "Inquistion" to make violation calls over the Demo Teams?

I think an Age of Discovery DemoGame would be a lot of fun.

Probably not until this current one is over...

Anyways if anyone is interested there is one starting up at MZO.
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
      Probably not until this current one is over...
      I thought it pretty much was?

Comment

Yeah, we can declare Lego as winners
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

GF is not a part of the ISDG nor the PTWDG 2. So, to him, there's not enough Demo Games going on.

Comment

I don't think I can dedicate much time, but I would be interested in participating at a C3C demogame as one of the lesser important members of the team (after all not everyone can be the boss )
            "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
            "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
              GF is not a part of the ISDG nor the PTWDG 2. So, to him, there's not enough Demo Games going on.
              Yep, since I can't join either of them I anxiously await the Conquests one.

However, I also want to play the Discovery one because I think that one has a lot of inter-team potential.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Yep, since I can't join either of them I anxiously await the Conquests one.

However, I also want to play the Discovery one because I think that one has a lot of inter-team potential.
                Who says you can't join the ISDG?

Members of CDG are now able to join any team that will accept their application. This resolution was passed by the UN sometime ago. The Apolyton team has already accepted members from teams that were eliminated.

I would also think that you can now rejoin your PTWDG 2 team, if you wish. I would not have any objections to it now.

Comment

Re: CONQUESTS DemoGame thread.

Some people have expresse that they WILL NOT join a Demo Game again, might it be possible to have a neutral "Inquistion" to make violation calls over the Demo Teams?
                  That would be me, and I'm still not interested, neither to join your game nor to be your inquisition. Your statement isn't quite correct, btw, I might join a new demogame, just not on Apolyton. I might join the next ISDG too, as a sole lurker. Perhaps this way I can even manage to stay in the team.

Comment

I never intended this to be "my" game and I apologise for seeming so arrogant in my posts as to claim that I am starting my own private DemoGame.

Comment

While this sounds intriguing, I think I will be too busy figuring out C3C to participate in anything further.

Also, if it were started soon upon release, the betatesters would have a decided advantage, especially in a scenario, I would think.

Comment

I never intended this to be "my" game and I apologise for seeming so arrogant in my posts as to claim that I am starting my own private DemoGame.
                        Sigh, you are right. I apologize for insinuating you would start your personal demogame, take my first sentence back and rephrase it as follows:

That would be me, and I'm still not interested, neither to join the game you're trying to initiate nor to be the inquisition for the game you're trying to initiate.

Even though it changes nothing of the quintessence, I hope you are happy now.

Comment

GF - it would be my take that there is only so much energy to go around, and with ptwdg 1 and 2 and the ISDG, not to mention the SPDG, strat forum, and a host of pbem games, I suspect most members have pretty full plates. I know I do.

I would recommend that we plan on a Conquests MP demo game after this ptwdg wraps up.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                          X