Gift to Legoland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift to Legoland.

Here, for reasons too obscure to mention here, I fell upon this. (well, ok, AGAIN. I had it back when I was writting about you guys in Trappings...) Figured you guys might wish to have some fun making avatars...

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

oops. Panzer, Aggie, care to lob this into the public forum, please?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

done.
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Wow! That's awesome!

Comment

UnOrthO... that... is absolutely... amazing...

But I can't stay in debt to GoW, soooo...
          A gift to Ghengis.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

wooooooooooooooh!
            Attached Files

Comment

Where did you get the picture of our President from? I mean, our former President, Bill ZargonX. He used to play on his sax in front of the Palace. Especially after certain nights ...
              (btw, too bad you didn't catch Monica Legonsky in the picture. You should see her beautiful blocks )
              "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
              --George Bernard Shaw
              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
              --Woody Allen

Comment

(btw, too bad you didn't catch Monica Legonsky in the picture. You should see her beautiful blocks
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Lego avatars for all! Thanks Uno.

Comment

Is everyone from Lego gonna have a Lego avatar?

/me finally gives in to pressure to take an appropriate LotR avatar.

Although I think this one would fit UnOrthO better, he's the diplomatic one, twisting the minds of the weak.........

Comment

Not everyone I still have my ship.
                      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Okay, I'm tired of this avatar, can we wipe out Roleplay and GS already so I can get rid of it?

Please...................

Comment

Working...
                        X