I need a volunteer from RP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a volunteer from RP.

Who wants to become another character in Trappings?

Contact me via PM for details.

I need a name for your character, and a name for your son.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I suppose you all hate me too much now, huh?

Anyway, this is not intended to be a vile and treacherous character such as MrWIA agreed to, more of a backstory really.

If there are no takers by tomorrow, I will rewrite/make up someone.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Oh heck. You can use me.

You can even use the headless ghost from the inquisition past if you want to. My family is the Major Domo for the Togas clan. Our primary duties are keeping the chamber pot clean at all times.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Thanks for the sentiment GK,

But it appears that RP sees me as the epitome of evil. That's fine, I can play that role too. I no longer need a name, I'll rewrite it.
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

But it appears that RP sees me as the epitome of evil.
          Wha?
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

UnOrthOdOx, if you need any volunteers from GS just let me know.

P.S. I had the same first impression as MrWIA.
            If you keep pretending that RP really sees you as some spawn of hell, you'll only make yourself look ridiculous. Unless, of course, you role-play it; then you'll get a big from me and a number of other people.
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

It was more a comment how no one wanted to volunteer. Either out of fear I would make them villainous as I did WIA, or that they just plain didn't want to help Trappings because I am, admittedly, the enemy.

That and a comment to those who felt the need to PM me to go to hell over it.
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

That's harsh.
                Anyone who did that deserves a big fat .
                I can understand your anger now, though IMHO you shouldn't direct it at RP as a whole. Individual acts are just what they are - individual acts.
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

It all worked out. WB PM'd me and I used the original version. I was seriously going to RP the spawn of satan there for a moment though.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

If you want to , you can also use my family name in your work. We are the Eta Tamali Family, specializing mostly in Wondering Entertainment (i.e. Gypsies, but please don't call us that to our faces...).

I currently don't have a character in RP as the others have died off. The first Eta Tamali was Iwana Eta Tamali and his son, Letus Eta Tamali. We lost Iwana Eta Tamali in the Great Storm (when poly first crashed) and Letus died of old age shortly after the game crashed.

Not only has the family been Wondering entertainers, but Iwana was formerly Govenor of Saragossa and he and his son were instramental with the palace move from Madrid to Pamalona. Letus was Govenor of Valencia at the time of his death.

The main family is large and has mostly been wondering from here and there over the last several years. Some of them might not even be aware of the current war, being so far away and lacking timely news.

You are welcome to create new character, as long as you keep the naming theme. And if he survives your work, then I'll take him over in the RP forum....

Hope that will help give you something to work from.

E_T
                    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                    Worship the Comic here!
                    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

If you want help, PM me and I can send you excerpts from the great history of the Winterius Clan, since the humble beginings of Theodoricus WInterius as a carthagian trader, to the part where Ancestralius Winterius Kills Theodoricus and steals the leadership of the family to himself, moving in to Spain, when his grandson took place as the first of the WInterius.
                      You can always use the Winterius too.
                      Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
                      Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
                      Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

/me is starting to think that the RP forum has more posts than the Off-Topic....

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Of course we do. That is what this team is all about.

That, and of course, the total and systematic destruction of all GoW.

Have a nice day.
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

MZ, you weren't here when MarkG had posted the number of threads/posts in each private forum, but RP was 2nd (to GS, IIRC). Which also caused a bit (at the time) fun trashtalking in that same thread.

E_T
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I'm sure GoW would be last...

Warmongers eat babies, not needless chit-chat
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                              X