Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unauthorized Transmissions II (Letter to Lego and Vox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth hurts ...
    "No Comment"

Comment

You have never felt pain, have you?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Enamel

When will GS behave as a true ally should ? In your mad scramble to claim the cities gifted to you by RP, you allow our Riders march through your territory unchallenged. You refuse to attack and defend your ally as we ride directly to their undefended cities ?
        RP maybe blinded, but no-one else is. GS will look after their own interests, and do nothing while GoW & ND attack and destroy undefended RP cities at will.
        Be a true ally, and attack. Stop hiding behind your city walls. Your RP ally needs you.

Hot_Enamel
        King of the Hill and Glorious Warmongeror
        Gosh, I hope my team doesn't get mad at me for this....

Let me explain game mechanics to you....

The longer RP and GS is at war with GoW/ND the better for GS and RP. Do you know of a thing called 'War Weariness'? Perhaps GS and RP want to drag out this conflict to make you suffer a bit. Perhaps they have a plan in which you cannot yet fathom?!? Perhaps the GoW/ND Alliance is becoming befuddled?!?

Have you stopped to think that if GS hasn't attacked yet, it's because it is in the best interest of the Alliance to do so?

I think I'll stop there....before I get into toooo much trouble.

Comment

I am glad to see that the GS is willing to throw RP cities away, just to cause a little bit of war weariness.

It's a wonderful tactic. RP must be very happy
          "No Comment"

Comment

BF, would you please stop it with the spoiling of all of my evil plans?

I'd like to have an evil plan actually come to fruition for a change before someone runs around gloating to the warmongers of its details

Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

"No Comment"

Comment

I cannot, for obvious reasons comment on our plans, except to say that we have one, and you will see evidence of it soon enough....

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Our best-laid plan so far:

Step one: collect underpants.
                  Step two: ???
                  Step three: profit!

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                  And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                  Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

*sniff* *sniff* cannot help but notice every thread I read in here recently reaks of red herring.
                    badams

Comment

Master Velociryc:

Long have I dwelt with you in the lands of Candle'Bre. Our on going (and shortly forth coming response, I assure you) adventures in that mysterious land has lead us to become friends, nay, allies in that world. It saddens me so to see that we were not transported to this land together and at the same time. It saddens me even greater to discover that when you arrived, you seem to have landed in a place of great storms.
                      In Candle'Bre friends... on Bob, enemies. Do not think that my blade will hesitate when I meet you in the plains of the Alamo!
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                        It would be nice to be able to spin it that way, wouldn't it? Because it would solve a whole host of problems for you....problems you did not think you would ever be facing, and which you surely cannot be thrillled with.

I am sure that the surprising developments of this war have been troubling indeed for you.
                        What problems? Everything thus far in this war has turned out exactly as we predicted. GS broke the Non Agression treaty which we had given a 60% chance of happening. GS has followed an even more incompetent military strategy than we had hoped (admittingly, that was a pleasant suprise, we now find ourselves controlling four cities we didn't think we would have), and Roleplay is doing exactly what we predicted.

Originally posted by Velociryx
                        No matter. As the unmistakable aggressor in this war, it is good that you find yourself scrambling now....or perhaps you would also like to attempt to paint this war as an act of Spanish aggression?
                        Once again, I wonder about the completely deluded rambling of a crazed, moronic storm chicken. Either you've never entered your teams forum to read the truth (assuming you team actually posted it) or you are completely out of touch with reality.

GS was the MAJOR agressor in this war, they instigated the fight, stuck their nose where it didn't belong, and are now bogged down in Spietnam.

Originally posted by BigFree

Gosh, I hope my team doesn't get mad at me for this....

Let me explain game mechanics to you....

The longer RP and GS is at war with GoW/ND the better for GS and RP. Do you know of a thing called 'War Weariness'? Perhaps GS and RP want to drag out this conflict to make you suffer a bit. Perhaps they have a plan in which you cannot yet fathom?!? Perhaps the GoW/ND Alliance is becoming befuddled?!?

Have you stopped to think that if GS hasn't attacked yet, it's because it is in the best interest of the Alliance to do so?

I think I'll stop there....before I get into toooo much trouble.
                        This is so bloody wonderful! You guys are following exactly what we wanted you to do to the letter! Everytime I start getting nervous that there is no way Roleplay can be as gullible as we would like they go off the deep end to prove me wrong!

You couldn't ask for a better opponent. I think we should give the Roleplay team medals for their assistance to ND and GoW in this war.

Comment

I think we've all learned not to take CrazyGhengis too seriously.

As for your comments regarding the war, keep in mind that history is written by the victors (and no, GoW's victory is not guaranteed yet ). You should have learnt Vox's lesson from the previous war, that comments and predictions prior to the end of the war have no real value, and can only serve to mislead oneself.
                          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            You have never felt pain, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

What problems? Everything thus far in this war has turned out exactly as we predicted. GS broke the Non Agression treaty which we had given a 60% chance of happening. GS has followed an even more incompetent military strategy than we had hoped (admittingly, that was a pleasant suprise, we now find ourselves controlling four cities we didn't think we would have), and Roleplay is doing exactly what we predicted.
                              Could you please explain how you arrived at the figure of 60%?

Once again, I wonder about the completely deluded rambling of a crazed, moronic storm chicken. Either you've never entered your teams forum to read the truth (assuming you team actually posted it) or you are completely out of touch with reality.
                              The reality is that GoW will never survive to the end of the game.

GS was the MAJOR agressor in this war, they instigated the fight, stuck their nose where it didn't belong, and are now bogged down in Spietnam.
                              GoW and ND ally and attack a peaceful Spain; GS comes to the rescue, and GS is the MAJOR agressor?!? Whatever....you are truly suffereing from delussions. Maybe its something you ate, please chekc for expiration dates on stuff in your frig.

This is so bloody wonderful! You guys are following exactly what we wanted you to do to the letter! Everytime I start getting nervous that there is no way Roleplay can be as gullible as we would like they go off the deep end to prove me wrong!

You couldn't ask for a better opponent. I think we should give the Roleplay team medals for their assistance to ND and GoW in this war.
                              I'm sure we are doing everything that you have predicted would be in the best interest of your team...I wonder if that will be your thought when we overun your Capital?

Comment

Could you please explain how you arrived at the figure of 60%?
                                It involves complex formulas and sensitive intel that I cannot expect a Spamiard to understand.

The reality is that GoW will never survive to the end of the game.
                                Big talk coming from a mostly dead Spamiard defending a two city empire.............

I'm sure we are doing everything that you have predicted would be in the best interest of your team...I wonder if that will be your thought when we overun your Capital?
                                You got a lot of walking to do their Senor BigFree. Or can your people not judge distances on a map?

"Look its only two inches to their capital, it should be right on the other side of that flower there............."

Comment

Working...
                                X