No announcement yet.

Balderdash PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Beta has them right now, and as far as I know, he is in absentia.
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

I never got a PM...
      I actually sent two to you, I figured since you were on the Roleplay team you wouldn't be that quick on the uptake and probably needed two pms.

Comment

Do not badmouth RP you heretic. Infidel. Worthless wife of a sow. We, the arabs, fully support the members of RP in their crushing defeat of the self cursed GoW and their lackies ND.

I did get the PM's just couldn't do much with them as poly was down so much.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Oh so GF did bother to send out a FEW PM's. Guess that lets me know exactly how high GF has me on his list if he intended to ignore me...
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            Oh so GF did bother to send out a FEW PM's. Guess that lets me know exactly how high GF has me on his list if he intended to ignore me...
            Was there some confusion as to that? I sent you the SAVE, was that too complicated for you to decipher?

Comment

I'm baaaaack!

Sorry for the absence guys. It was forced. Uploading pictures (no GF, not those type), I was going to use in a pictoral essay, of sorts. But I guess they are really cracking down on this kind of thing, and I got caught.

So- sorry again about the delay. I needed to get into Poly to get Darekill's e-mail. The saves are now with him.

My votes are:

First choice - game # 1
              Second - game #4
              Third - game #2
              Fourth - game #3

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And I do have a question - does this mean I do not get the Greek UU?
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                  And I do have a question - does this mean I do not get the Greek UU?
                  Probably not bozo, as you do not even have the Greeks.

Comment

Probably not bozo, as you do not even have the Greeks.
                    Wow... he's trash-talking HIMSELF already!
                    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Hallo ihr Säcke!
                      So einen riesigen Misthaufen an Spielständen habe ich ja noch nie gesehen!
                      Einfach nur Schrott!
                      Na ja meine Wahl wäre in der Reihenfolge:
                      Spiel 1
                      Spiel 4
                      Spiel 3
                      Spiel 2

Ach ja noch ein wort zur Organisation. Das ist das letzte ich habe ja nichtmal die E-mail von GodKing oder wie der Depp heißt.
                      Dieser lausige Atlanter Beta hat mir den Müll wenigstens zumailen können weil ich so weise war ihm meine Adresse zuzuschicken.

Translation: (Try to do it for yourself and you find out it is actually a little bit more friendly than the original)

Hi Friends.
                      I have never seen such a nice collection of saves.
                      Just fantastic.
                      My choice would be in that order:
                      game #1
                      game #4
                      game #3
                      game #2

Oh and one word concerning the organisation. It's top just that I miss the e-mail adress of GodKing or like this wise man is called to whom I have to send the saves.

the honorable atlantean Beta was able to send me the saves because i droped him a PM...

Like I said try to translate it for yourself and you'll see that I sound a little bit more like Balderdash in the original
                      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

That's hilarious, Darekill!

Einfach nur Schrott...
                        Just fantastic...

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX

Wow... he's trash-talking HIMSELF already!
                          Actually - I think this would help with some of the current isses here in the ptwdg. You can only trash talk yourself.

Yes - a bit schizophrenic maybe, but then according to that Crystal Clear article in SPIN awhile back, I'm not all 'there' anyway.

(Glad to see she was 'interviewing' someone else this time. Uno, is this your doing by the way.)

Comment

I don't post anonymously. Never have, never will.

I have a decent lead as to the source, but it was not me.
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

DK pm'ed me for my email I pm'ed it to him. So I expect to get the save shortly. I will need zargonX's email shortly...... guess I better send him a pm.
                              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

good idea God king!
                                You already got mail
                                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                                X