Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unauthorized Transmissions....(letter to His Grace, the King of Spain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, BigFree....and not to worry over the city-renaming thing, they'll be back in Spanish hands soon, and then we can start thinking in terms of returning the favor....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

GS and Spamia couldn't take a city if they tried. Come to think of they haven't tried.................

All they do is gift them back and forth to one another!

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx

That said, I return your noble and gentlemanly gesture of a wish for the best, tip my hat to you, and....we'll see you out there....

-=Vel=-
        (Wayward son of Stormia)
        Be not taken in by the deception of this creature, friend Velociryx - this UnOrthOdOx is no man as you or I. This is a beast from the everlasting fiery hell sent to destroy the Lord's Holiest lands. I thank you and your mighty nation for their assistance in repulsing the repugnance of GoW and the depraved Godlessness of Neu Demogyptica, and I pray for your souls in battle against such parodies of humanity.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
        X