Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unauthorized Transmissions....(letter to His Grace, the King of Spain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, you could just call it....Daddy?

-=Vel=-
    Wayward son of Stormia
    /trashtalk mode off...
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Estonia is the northern region of the isle of Stormia. That is what the natives there call it, anyway.

Britain > British > Scotland

Stormia > Stormians > Estonia

It's pretty simple, really.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Maybe one day we'll call it ours..
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

so the proper term is Great Stormia??
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
            Maybe one day we'll call it ours..
            Aggie
            Maaaaaaaaaybe.
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
              so the proper term is Great Stormia??
              More technically, it's the United Republics of Great Stormia and Estonia.
              Join a Democracy Game today!
              | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

hmm... the UK covers northern Ireland as well... you guys aren't planning to take northern Bob are you?

only then it would be the United Kingdom of Great Stormia and Northern Bob.

(ie the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland )
                Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                ---------
                May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
                  ...only then it would be the United Kingdom of Great Stormia and Northern Bob.

(ie the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland )
                  Doesn't GS already have the United Kingdom of Great Stormia and Southern Bob...well, at least a foothold there?
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

The tides of war will, no doubt, shift the borders on Bob repeatedly as time goes by, but I fully acknowledge that we are guests in Spanish territory for the time being, and that we deeply appreciate the use of Spanish bases to help us prosecute this war.

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

They are yours for as long as you need them. It just blows GoW's minds' to think that we (GS/RP) could actually coordinate as well as we have without GS having some kind of evil ulterior motive towards RP.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                        They are yours for as long as you need them. It just blows GoW's minds' to think that we (GS/RP) could actually coordinate as well as we have without GS having some kind of evil ulterior motive towards RP.
                        The co-ordination has certainly been mindblowing
                        Hey.. lets leave all RP cities undefended so that they can be captured by ND & GoW.

No-one believes that GS has any motive, other than satifying their own needs and wants. They wanted presence on Bob..and RP gave it to them.

For that.. RP will be at war until the are willing to negotate a fair peace, and GS will have to suffer a game long war, until they are driven from Bob.
                        "No Comment"

Comment

Thank you, BigFree! And yes, the level of cooperation and coordination has been simply outstanding, and soon, the silliness of the words that the enemies of Spain are spewing out as fast as their guilty lips are able will be all too apparent.

I look forward to playing my part in the re-strengthening of Spain, and it will be a fine day indeed when her borders are once more secure, and she is strong in the face of her enemies.

-=Vel=-

Comment

I look forward to playing my part in the re-strengthening of Spain, and it will be a fine day indeed when her borders are once more secure, and she is strong in the face of her enemies.
                            When did we start talking about a restart???
                            Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Who said anything about a restart? There are some PERFECTLY GOOD ND cities that would make FINE Spanish holdings....Better give them to Spain while there's still time....you know, so those naughty GS'ers don't extend their presence on Bob....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                                Who said anything about a restart? There are some PERFECTLY GOOD ND cities that would make FINE Spanish holdings....Better give them to Spain while there's still time....you know, so those naughty GS'ers don't extend their presence on Bob....

-=Vel=-
                                Nice!

BTW, Spain has not taken to kindly to the disbanding of our cities nor the renaming of others! The infidels shall pay dearly for this.

Bob shall belong to the righteous. Is that the moral high road I'm taking...Nope, I just think that we are 'right' and ND/GoW are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X