Request of Info from Roleplay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request of Info from Roleplay.

You had mentioned earlier that your characters were attached to specific units in the game. I was wondering if someone would be willing to let me know where MrWhereitsat is (for Sir UnOrthOdOx to go meet him) and who was in Meridia, Salamanca, Valencia, and Murcia.

If thats allowed.

I'm in Pamplona fighting... a hangover! I'm planning to burn the governor's mansion down around me if the city falls. I figure the minibar will make a great accelerator.
    "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

/me makes note to use the Greek Fire in the attack on Pamplona. The defenders may be flammable..........

Comment

MrWIA is very safe. I heard he is with a concentratrion of units. I know this is safe because GoW would never go near a real fight.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          MrWIA is very safe. I heard he is with a concentratrion of units. I know this is safe because GoW would never go near a real fight.
          Poor little kitty, did someone take away your catnip?

Comment

Hmmm. maybe MrWIA might be save from the twenty riders of GoW in Salamanca but thats only because the BASF will strike first so he could be deadly save....
            Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Uhhh, Darekill I thought we weren't going to mention anything about stuff that comes down ND's roads............

Comment

Sorry...

But on the other hand they just can't resist this Army can they?
                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Now, Nye, you know that cowardice has nothing to do with our actions. We simply were doing what was the rational thing. I had a goal and simply ingnored distractions. Were we tempted by some of the stacks? You bet we were, especially that 5knight/several catapult stack. But even in defeating one of the stacks we would have lost, because the next turn we would have almost certainly been counterattacked by many knights and catapults. The goal of war is as Yogi Berra said about baseball" hit em where they ain't". We will certainly have to attack large stacks but it will be at a time and place of our choosing, not our opponents, and under conditions we dictate. Ya'll may now return to your trash talking.
                  Aggie(Emperor of Glory of War)
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Cowardice? Emphasis on the 'Cow'.
                    Empire growing,
                    Pleasures flowing,
                    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

to Aggie.
                      But let's keep in mind that the issue of "courage" and "cowardice" has already been discussed thoroughly... so let's assume that we all understand that "cowardice" often implies good sense and logical thinking, and if someone calls an in-game enemy a coward, it is just for the sake of trash-talking.
                      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

GoW has certainly been intelligent enough to avoid battle on GS's terms, and make use of their 3 moves. Well done.

Stinking Cowards!

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Moo!

Comment

Ah, gentlemen, our steak dinner has just arrived.
                            Empire growing,
                            Pleasures flowing,
                            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
                              Ah, gentlemen, our steak dinner has just arrived.
                              We always honor the last meal request.................

Comment

Working...
                              X