Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legoland Public Announcement: Vox Controli on Legos Minor/Voxtavia

Nations of the World,

It is with joy in our hearts that we can announce a happy-end to one of the greatest hardships a nation has ever been through in the PtWDG. After a violent history of tension, treachery, backstabbing, and a lost war, the nation of Vox Controli, now battered and tired, finally arrived at the coast of Legos Minor and built first cities in their new world exile, re-christened Voxtavia.

This was previously arranged with and agreed to by Legoland, that used to claim Legos Minor as part of its homeland. We welcome our new neighbours and wish them patience, persistence, and luck in developing the harsh land of the rocky peninsula.

We also hereby pledge to protect Vox Controli in their new exile home against anyone trying to abuse the state of inevitable fragility they happen to be at this moment. The nation of Vox Controli is no longer a threat to any other civilization - and as such, shall not be threatened either.

From now on, Vox Controli is under protection of the Legoland empire.

The Senate of Legoland

May I welcome our new neighbours and just say I look forward to our all night parties....with blackjack...and hookers....
    Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

Blackjack?

Blackjack!?

Blackjack is for panzies. Call me when you guys move on to a REAL game, like Poker.

-edit-

this was personal opinion, blah, blah, usual disclaimers...

-edit2-

Never mind...I think I've taken care of the need for that with my sig...
      Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; August 14, 2003, 17:06.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Blackjack is for panzies. Call me when you guys move on to a REAL game, like Poker
        Because of his harsh comments, I, ZargonX, President of Legoland, hereby declare war on UnOrthOdOx.

And I'll call you about the poker game.
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Who cares about the blackjack? Bring me the beer and show me the hookers!

Edit:

- disclaimer - (in case my GF reads this )

This is in no way my personal opinion. The Senate made me to say this

- end disclaimer -
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

/me laughs.

OOO! I've made lego mad! What ever shall I do now? They might sit on their island and cast angry stares in my general direction!

Guess I better go over there and empty their coffers at the poker table then...
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

UnOrtho is still soggy from his charge across the river to take Meridia. Yes, it was the mighty Sir UnOrthOdOx who smote down the slightly rusty defenders of Meridia and laid claim to the city.

Just one of many Spanish cities taken the last turn. Five I believe it was, wasn't it Darekill? We took five Spanish cities last turn.

Comment

/me takes notes: GoW/ND are destroying RP.

Gotta glean what you can without access to private fora

edit: fixed typo which will be forever kept in GFs post (unless he decides to edit his as well ).

edit #2: fixed a typo in the edit statement which again will be forever kept in a GF post (unless he decides to edit his as well ).
                Last edited by badams52; August 14, 2003, 21:14.
                badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
                  * badams52 takes notes: GoW/ND are destorying RP.
                  We didn't take away any of their stories. They are as storyfull as they ever were.

Comment

As Consul of Foreign Affairs of The Glory of War,

Congratulations to both Vox and Lego for this unprecedented feat, unrivaled in the history of Civilization, the first mass exodus of an entire nation to another continent!

/me sends Vox and Lego a bottle of Dom Zenignon 10 BC champage fresh from the vineyards of Imperial City.

- Your friends across the pond, GoW.

P.S. Oh yeah, 5 cities!!!! TAKE THAT, MIDGETS!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!
                    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
                      edit: fixed typo which will be forever kept in GFs post (unless he deciedes to edit his as well. )
                      "Deciedes?" Was he a Greek philosopher?

(Somedays, you just can't win............ )

Comment

OOO! I've made lego mad! What ever shall I do now? They might sit on their island and cast angry stares in my general direction!
                        No, no, you've misunderstood. Lego hasn't declared war on you, just me, personally. I'll see you at the poker table of battle!
                        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

ND took Cordoba thats true.
                          It was our 35.Kavalarie that was forced to fight some warrior. they said he fought like a girl but thats usual for warriors. For simple Warriors mind you im not talking about the BASF!

I must admit that the spanish Pikes fought with bravery we would be sad to have them killed. A surrender would be apropriate now. There's no need to fight to the very end. Everyone can see now that Spain is in ruins.
                          Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            UnOrtho is still soggy from his charge across the river to take Meridia. Yes, it was the mighty Sir UnOrthOdOx who smote down the slightly rusty defenders of Meridia and laid claim to the city.

Just one of many Spanish cities taken the last turn. Five I believe it was, wasn't it Darekill? We took five Spanish cities last turn.
                            Still soggy from the sweat of facing a fight that was run away from?

When exactly does GoW live up to the name and actually come to a fight?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Rigth now I suppose, 5 captured cities in total of which ND took one. That leaves 5-1=4

4 cities!

Not bad for someone who 'always' run away from battle.
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                              X