Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzer32!

Can you please re-authorize me?

I hit the damn 'join' button for Lux right above our 'private forum' button, then accidentally left GoW instead of Lux...

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from the heat

DeepO

Comment

Hmmm.. maybe we should reconsider the idea of having our own civgroup here.
      People tend to kick themselfes out.

ROFL!
      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

What, UnO, you think that Lux isn't a good team ?
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

Happened TWICE to me already.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Perhaps I should shop around and see if my services are needed elsewhere...

Anyone in need of a former ambassador who failed miserably at his job and is now strapped for time?

Didn't think so.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Well, I guess I can start a new team called "The Glory of Diplomacy". We will not have any standing armies we will simply use diplomacy to get everyone to kill each other and win the game. Any volunteers?
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

lol

I left the ISDG team by accident a while ago.....

cough cough
                Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
                  lol

I left the ISDG team by accident a while ago.....

cough cough
                  You are not alone. Do you want the complete list of people who have accidentally left the ISDG?
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I've never accidentally left it.

Comment

I never authorize luxians!

errr... welcome to the Glory of War Unorthodox... IF YOU CHANGE THE TIME FOR THE SPDG CHAT SO I DON'T HAVE TO WAKEUP EARLY!

just kidding
                      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                      ---------
                      May God Bless.

Comment

Done anyway.
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Finally, a thread with someone's name in the title other than mine and that isn't about getting be kicked off this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                            Do you want the complete list of people who have accidentally left the ISDG?
                            I rather you just re-authorize my ass if it's all the same with you.
                            Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
                              I rather you just re-authorize my ass if it's all the same with you.
                              Just that body part? What are you going to do, moon the rest of the ISDG team?

Comment

Working...
                              X