PTW Small Team Feudalistic "DemoGame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Small Team Feudalistic "DemoGame"

Was chatting with Aeson and kinda hit on the idea of much smaller teams. Idea is to make a Feudal PTW DemoGame. Eight teams with just a few players per team. Each player has his own city and controls/produces his own troops.

Something along the lines of the French Team, with each member being a French Noble. If we balance the teams we could mod it so that each team started with the same number of settlers so they each player had a settler and unit to start with.

With Multi Regicide we could have a unit to represent each player. If the king with your name is killed you are out of the game unless your team had an extra king to take its place.

If we have three people per team that would give one per player and 4 spare ones to act as extra lives. Anyone interested?

Certainly sounds interesting....
    Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

Is this in place of the city-states game? If so, I would be interested in this one in lieu of that one
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I don't think theres enough people to pull off the Citystates game.

This would be a fairly simple one to get going. I think it would be neat to have units with our names that we had to protect from the enemy.

Comment

sounds nice
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

GF another good idea

Comment

Can you mod the number of kings? (maybe with CC? Beta's... )
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                Can you mod the number of kings? (maybe with CC? Beta's... )
                What did you want them modded to?

Is everyone on this list interested?
                1) GhengisFarb
                2) redstar1
                3) ZargonX
                4) mrmitchell
                5) Nuclear Master
                6) Sir Ralph
                Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 7, 2003, 05:31.

Comment

Yup, I'm still interested! Nothing like a game that will let me put my own self-interests first. In fact, I'll have my own U.N.! With blackjack... and hookers...
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
                    With blackjack... and hookers...
                    I think I wanna join this team...........

Comment

Sounds good, and if the Citystates are dead, I'd join this one instead.

Comment

I´d like to join this one if there is still room... I myself have done a mod for Spain´s demogame, a medieval mod, and in my huble opinion it is really nice, although not yet completed. if there is no room for me to be in I could make the map and/or the mod.
                        Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
                        Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
                        Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Winter
                          I´d like to join this one if there is still room... I myself have done a mod for Spain´s demogame, a medieval mod, and in my huble opinion it is really nice, although not yet completed. if there is no room for me to be in I could make the map and/or the mod.
                          Or you kidding? We have 8 people, that's one person per team. With 16 more that would be 3 per team unless we drop the human team number down. I really would prefer to have 8 teams as smaller team numbers reduce the interaction we have with others.

Of course we could always play as one civ with each of us getting a settler to start out with and play against 16 or so AI.
                          Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 4, 2003, 14:11.

Comment

Shouldn't put name on the list though , I have enough Civ bussiness as it is
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well you might want to take my name off the list. I don't really want to have it as the next PTWDG. Maybe 2 games after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X