Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation

I will be on vacation from Aug 2 to Aug 10. Please excuse my absence. I'm going to Sturgis SD, so be jealous, very very jealous!

Sorry, but what's Sturgis SD?

Have a good time.
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by OliverFA

Have a good time.
      I suspect it is a small town in South Dakota, which is why he is suggesting to be jealous.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

You guys are kidding right? Everyone knows about Sturgis.

Lets us know if you think your gonna get your picture in any magazines. Our Training Room NCO took a four day pass and some leave time to "go to his son's retirement" but I say there's a 99% chance he's at Sturgis too.

Comment

Originally posted by OliverFA
          Have a good time.
          Since no one else has actually answered...there is a biker (as in motorcycles not bicycles ) get-together at Sturgis every year around this time. I've never been there but both my father-in-law and my boss are heading that way as we speak.

Comment

Yup! This is where the BF-man will be for the next week:

First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Point out Bigfree in the crowd contest.
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

He's the one with the bike
                -

Have fun BF. (you nick suddenly starts to make sense btw )
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                X