Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHA! Roleplay leaks plans to destroy GS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHA! Roleplay leaks plans to destroy GS!

From the most recent SPIN thread:

Originally posted by History Guy
    Local Alchemist Constructs New Secret Weapon for Spain

"It was horrific. It left deep emotional scars on all present," said Gummo La Tonga, 46.

Horrified onlookers became even more horrified when, in demonstration, Dr. Pinch was tossed fifty feet in the air by his own machine into the next-door neighbor's chicken shed, which was demolished. Claims for the damages were immediately billed to the local military garrison commander. According to eyewitnesses, four of the chickens were killed or mortally wounded, five suffered minor injuries, and nine escaped serious wounding entirely.

Now I ask you, what would Spain be needing an anti-chicken weapon for?

You incredibly smelly little wicked wicked weasel from Hades! You too mock my machine! Well, just wait... Yes, WAIT...

Besides, it isn't an anti-chicken device. Those unfortunate chickens were owned by Alfonse Calamari II, and they were collateral damage in the recent testing of my machine. It couldn't be avoided, I tell you! I had nothing against those chickens!

Now, go away before I have to squash you with my engine of destruction!!

Dr. Pinch
    Who is sane... really...
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

It couldn't be avoided, I tell you! I had nothing against those chickens!
      See it AUTOMATICALLY goes after chickens! It hates the chickens! What has Spain unleashed upon the world? Oh, the humanity!

Comment

You need to be exorcised of all those spirits you've bottled up in your stomach!

Well, luckily, you've met the right man, for not only am I an inventor, but a world famous exorcist too!

(grabs stomach pump)

Dr. Pinch
        Empire growing,
        Pleasures flowing,

Comment

Ghengis is doing a great job of being generally insane.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            Ghengis is doing a great job of being generally insane.
            *CrazyGhengis likes the name General E. N. Sane
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 20, 2003, 17:49.

Comment

Let us hold a moment of silence for the poor chickens who lost their souls in this tragic attack...
              Join a Democracy Game today!
              | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Assuming that the chickens in question were then either fried or made into chicken salad, I really have no problem with their loss, tragically unforseen though it may have been.

Mmm, chicken.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

They were all buried in a solemn ceremonial procession in the middle of Pamplona, Theseus. They were national heroes: the first civilian victims due to the wicked evil nasty Chinese invasion.

Dr. Pinch
                  Empire growing,
                  Pleasures flowing,

Comment

They were all buried in a solemn ceremonial procession in the middle of Pamplona...
                    and the ceremony included the ritual 13 herbs and spices of course.

Comment

Hey! That's the Colonel's secret recipe...

You wouldn't be a Brown's Chicken and Pasta spy, would ya?!
                      Empire growing,
                      Pleasures flowing,

Comment

You wouldn't be a Brown's Chicken and Pasta spy, would ya?!
                        What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Comment

Working...
                        X