Apologies for the Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for the Delay

I wanted to express my sincere apologies for holding up the game. We are all aware of the frustrating downtime Poly has been going through lately. That, added to real life Friday night commitments, added to the fact that this is probably the most important turn in the game for our team, has caused our delay.

The save will be played tomorrow and sent to Vox then, Poly willing. Even if Poly is down again tomorrow I and my team will try to meet in chat and deal with the very challanging situation that has been presented to us.

Once again, I am very sorry that it has taken this long.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Considering everything that just happening in the game, I seriously doubt anyone will give you grief over delaying the game.

Now if you still haven't passed it on two weeks from now..........

Comment

Yeah, testing those weapons of mass destruction sure has taken up a lot of our time.
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Poly isn't really being favorable to the Demogames. Then again defending against such overwhelmingly powerful stacks of Ansars and Riders is understandeably difficult and time-consuming
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Comment

Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

This has happened to both GS and Vox, perhaps even Lux too, so no problem
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                Are those hands at the side of your head or two yellow rabbits whispering in your ears?

Comment

Working...
                X