• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Gathering Storm and Legoland

Please note the free wine.

Cheers!

Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Nice!
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Don't forget, Vox may want a piece of the action too!!
      First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
      The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Hell, Neu Demogyptica might even want a piece of that action...
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Its great fun to be on the sidelines this time around.

Comment

Arnelos, you seem to have forgotton something
            Attached Files
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

Panzer32 also forgot something. It's a shame I know his country better than him. Maybe I should come to reclaim the throne of GoW!

In any case, I don't want to scare off any potential Lego/ND/GS/Vox attack on GoW, but this must be known!

First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Wow, this is getting interesting quickly. It's a good thing we Voxians aren't in to all that war stuff.

Comment

Perhaps it's lucky that GoW had all that wine... a few drinks and she probably doesn't look all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                    Perhaps it's lucky that GoW had all that wine... a few drinks and she probably doesn't look all that bad.
                    Note that the blonde bearded "woman" is the daughter of House Togas that was given to Panzer32 in marriage.

HISTORICAL SIDE NOTE:
                    The REAL reason GhengisFarb is no longer Emperor of GoW... hmmm..... ultimate power at the price of marrying the ugliest woman on Bob....... hmmm.......

(Panzer32 speaks up) "I'll do it! An ugly woman is better than no woman! I'll do it!"

GhengisFarb now understands why MrWhereItsAt likes the sheep..............

I would post a rebuttal to Arnie's "treasure map" but my computer is busy downloading updates for my Poser program, so it will have to wait.

Kudos on Arnie's return, we missed having a worthy adversary to trade dialogue with.

Comment

Warmonger Women...

Lydia, O Lydia,
                      Say have you met Lydia?
                      O Lydia the Taaaatoooooo-ed Lady!

And, when that's not bad enough...

Tonight, folks, we have 'The World's Tallest Midget' right next to 'The World's Smallest Giant'... And in the center ring is Priscilla the Monkey Girl!

(In other words, does anyone get the impression from these discussions of Chinese ladies that the whole country is a big circus?)
                      Empire growing,
                      Pleasures flowing,
                      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
                        Warmonger Women...

Lydia, O Lydia,
                        Say have you met Lydia?
                        O Lydia the Taaaatoooooo-ed Lady!

And, when that's not bad enough...

Tonight, folks, we have 'The World's Tallest Midget' right next to 'The World's Smallest Giant'... And in the center ring is Priscilla the Monkey Girl!

(In other words, does anyone get the impression from these discussions of Chinese ladies that the whole country is a big circus?)
                        If we're the circus, you're the concession stand.

"Step right up! Get your Silk on a Stick! Spices of all Flavors! Fried Ivory Tusks! Get your Fried Ivory Tusks!"

Comment

Ivory tusks? Take my word on that, they are bad. Our ancient alchemists used to try and turn them into a healthy snack for the whole family, but all of the average Spanish families selected to try them out died horribly slow and painful deaths...

Ah well. That's how it goes.

You Chinese won't like them either. Especially when they are half a world apart from your own lands and you haven't the guys to hold on to them.

Hey! Siddown! Here comes Jojo the Dog Boy!!
                          Empire growing,
                          Pleasures flowing,
                          Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
                            Hey! Siddown! Here comes Jojo the Dog Boy!!
                            So that's your nickname for Lady Togas!

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              "Step right up! Get your Silk on a Stick! Spices of all Flavors! Fried Ivory Tusks! Get your Fried Ivory Tusks!"
                              I finally understood why GoW is after RP... yeah it took a while, but hey, people can be slow in the weekend, no?

They're Chinese, and what is the only reason Chinese need ivory tusks for? Right: aphrodisiacs. Which I would need too if I had to marry women like that

GF, you know there are other solutions right? Garlic, crushed tiger bones, bird-nest soup,...

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X