PTWDG Intro Page Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTWDG Intro Page Ideas

For those of you who don't frequent the general forum, Theseus has started an effort to give more visibility to Civ3 on 'Poly (go here: http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...threadid=90953 ). Part of that includes introduction pages for each of the democracy games. Since the democracy games are by nature a conglmeration of many people it's my opinion that the intro pages should have the input of many people.

Also we will need people that would be good at page design to work on the intro pages.

For the PTWDG intro page, my own suggestions include a team intro written by each team (and bias is okay...Vox will rule the world someday ), and include some of the stories from S.P.I.N. as teasers of what is going on with the game currently.

Please post thoughts you have to improve the intro page. Thanks.

Let the guys who aren't yet member make a 'small tour'

Let them get an impression of all sides of the phenomenon Democracy Game. Just to list a few sides:
    - interaction with team members (even if there is but one team that is fighting the AI)
    - Democracy and the way a DG works
    - Roleplay and Fun (articles of the SPIN or Berserker are very useful)
    - Strategy
    - Diplomacy (PTW DG only)
    - What makes a Demogame more fun than, for instance, Multiplayer. (this is improtant if you want to get more members, but I guess everybody understands that already )

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Working...
    X