Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace

Over the last few days, Gathering Storm and Vox Controli have been in peace negotiations to provide for an orderly evacuation of Vox's people. Gathering Storm has just officially ratified the latest version of the peace treaty, which Vox had already indicated would be acceptable to them.

In other news, the technical state of war between Glory of War and Gathering Storm that began with the unfortunate landing of Glory of War horsemen on our coast has ended. So it looks like peace and harmony will soon be restored to our world.

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Funny how GS appoints both a minister of foreign affairs and a minister of diplomatic affairs, yet neither are the ones to make the public announcement...

Oh well, here's to the land of many voices anyway.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Funny how GS appoints both a minister of foreign affairs and a minister of diplomatic affairs, yet neither are the ones to make the public announcement...

What was NYE's line, Nathan? It's like trying to herd a bunch of cats?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          Oh well, here's to the land of many voices anyway.
          Now we know the secret to Vox's demise.

Comment

Instead, it was posted by the emissary who actually conducted the final negotiations with Vox and posted the ratification poll. (Yes, I wear multiple hats. )

Comment

Ah, that may be true for the Voxian half of things, since you WERE their ambassador, correct?

I suppose MSS and NYE are busy with more important tasks anyway.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Ahh, I guess you weren't aware of the fact that we are all DL's of Nathan
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

What was NYE's line, Nathan? It's like trying to herd a bunch of cats?

-Arrian
                  Just use the can of kittie treats - works quite well.... (speaking from experience here.)

As to peace - yes - Vox and GS have reached agreement. GS has been both honorable and generous in their negotiations, and the people of Vox Controli recognize and appreciate this.

The leaders and warriors of Vox are tired. Peace is welcome.

Voxodus is underway.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Here's to a long and industrious peace in Apolyton

Comment

You know if it weren't for......

Comment

Yes indeed, a word of thanks to the people of Legoland is also in order. They are too easily overlooked, while they made it possible that peace was reached. So thanks, Legoland

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

....I suppose MSS and NYE are busy with more important tasks anyway.
                          Yeah RL

In fact nbarclay has been doing an outstanding job filling in for my slack-a**. For that I owe him a great deal of respect and gratitude.

I participate in this game in fits and starts due to RL commitments (Family, Home, job and me). I am in the middle of some very real, drastic transformations and I do not think it is gonna stabilize for another year or two. I feel pretty bad about my lack of involvment, it is a new thing for me to be unable to immerse myself (too much) in any endevor. I contribute when i can, but sometimes (read more than half) I am just too tired to be any good.

Anyway This is public and that was meant (primarialy) for the folks in GS.... but UnO puts it soo well

Anyway.... Yea!! for peace, I told all you StormHawks, just keep squawking away about your death and destruction, The StormDoves will always win out...

Thank you, everybody, for finding a path to sanity and peace.

Mss,
                          Stormdove
                          nad
                          MoDA, GS
                          Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

/me looks on sternly.
                            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

yeah! peace.

now what

Comment

Working...
                              X