Godking message to GoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godking message to GoW

Thanks for letting me in on our in-team pbem game. I don't know who I am supposed to send the game on to and when I should expect to get the game. So, my email is godking(at)prodigy(dot)net. Pass that on to whomever and let me know the address of who I send it to please. Also, if needed - my password will be "godking" (I am trusting your honor here gentlemen). I asked for random civ with default colours and what not. Thanks all.

GK
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Deleted
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:41.

Comment

I heard they made a new generation of spybots, which can handle all that (at) and (dot) stuff.

Comment

Deleted.
        Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:41.

Comment

GodKing sends to GhengisFarb, username at hotmail doht com(mie?)
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
            I heard they made a new generation of spybots, which can handle all that (at) and (dot) stuff.
            I still wonder if people just delete 99.99% of the world's spam why those idiots keep sending it...

Spybot people should be hung by their genitals on electrified barb wire
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
              Crud! I just realized this thread was addressed to GoW and I'm not in GoW anymore. I read someone's private thread by accident.

Crud! Now Team Sunshine is going to try to get me perma-banned again.

I can just see it now "...he used covert CIA equipment to break the entrance codes to the private GoW thread from GodKing, it may seem innocent but I swear he's been undermining the program stability of the entire forum system of Apolyton. He MUST be perma-banned for the good of forum society.............."

Crud! Stupid Hippie-Nazis!
              Tsk tsk tsk...I see you are still fuming over your own error in judgment.

I think it's about time you got over this and moved on with your life. You live and learn just like everyone else, only maybe a little slower than average in your case.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree

Tsk tsk tsk...I see you are still fuming over your own error in judgment.

I think it's about time you got over this and moved on with your life. You live and learn just like everyone else, only maybe a little slower than average in your case.
                Uhhh... I don't think that's going to help.

My reccomendation is for you just to ignore Ghengis.
                Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                ---------
                May God Bless.

Comment

Deleted.
                  Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:42.

Comment

Why is Ghengis deleting all his posts?
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

PtW-DG II beef, AFAIK.
                      ---
                      Don't fan the flames, BigFree.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Ummm guys -

Still have not received the save from MZ.

Also, the thread in the PBEM forum is invisible or gone.

Honestly, go ahead and kill me if it makes it easier. Sorry about all the problems.

GK
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Hm.

MZ did you ever resend the files?

I bumbed the thread for ya. The problems started when SOMEBODY decided to upgrade mid-round instead of on turn two as we had originally agreed...

/me eyes MZ
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Nope - still have not heard anything from MZ when I asked him to resend the files.

Comment

Working...
                            X