GoW Emperor Elections.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoW Emperor Elections.

Since GoW is currently in an Anarchy, I therefore have just as much authority as GF or Panzer.

Having set up no system to deal with ties in our idiocy of a Republic, and since it does not really effect overall GoW policy, I hereby am polling the public forum for our official tie-breaker. (hey, this is Anarchy, I can do whatever I want, what is GF/Panzer going to do?)

So, 3 days, choices are

GhengisFarb
    Panzer32
    Banana

If GF should see fit to remove me and ban me from the team I also hereby formally request asylum with one of the remaining teams. Anyone in need of a semi-decent ambassador? I have some minor experience in PR as well...
    GhengisFarb
    34.62%
    Panzer 32
    42.31%
    Banana
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I think a short summation of their respective stances on the issues (particularly GoW's relations with the other teams ) would assist us non-Warmongerers in making a choice.

-Arrian

p.s. oh, and if you do get kicked out, drop me a line
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I do believe we have excess wine...

I could maybe find it in my heart to share some of this with those who support me
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Mmmm, wine. I like wine.

In vino veritas.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Arrian, who you callin' a non-warmonger??!!
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Easy there, killer.

-Arrian

Comment

Deleted.
              Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:44.

Comment

Yeah, but are ya gonna give me wine?

-Arrian

Comment

Deleted.
                  Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:45.

Comment

Suddenly...Ennio Morecone music starts wildly pouring out of nowhere...

In the middle of the hot, dusty graveyard in the heat of the day, a man slowly walks forward, his eyes all squinty, chewing on a little toothpick that he got from...somewhere.

OK...Panzer...where are you?

From behind a gravestone stands a tall, dashing figure, who's eyes are all squinty, and who is chewing on some baccy.

You're ready, eh? Well, Ghengis, I guess it's time...

Ghenghis nods...

Yeaaaah. I reckon.

Panzer nods...

Yep.

Ghengis sniffs...

That's right...

Panzer knocks a bit of dust off his soldier...

Quite.

Then, from out of nowhere, a lone horse rides down a dusty ridge...the rider is obscured by the big, Mexican blanket he has slung over his...shoulders.

Riding up to them, he spits some bacco at their feet, and dismounts...

Settling this like Warmongers, eh? Only if you take me out...

Ghengis and Panzer gasp...the fastest hand in Bob!

Banana strides forward...

Yep. It's me, boys.

Ghengis nervously reaches for his pistol...

Panzer does the same...

Banana eyes both of them...he reaches for his two...

A three-way duel...man, he really hates them...

And so it goes...Ghengis looks around nervously, beads of sweat pouring down his face.

Panzer is quite the same.

Banana remains rather unmoved, not actually having a face to begin with. However, Ghengis and Panzer both believe that they see beads of sweat rolling down his peel...or is it banana juice?

Panzer is getting itchy...one hand slowly goes up, reaching for his brow...

Ghengis becomes tense...is this a ploy... He nervously eyes both his enemies as the music rolls on...

The sun beats down on Banana, his shadow rolling down in that sort of bananaee way... He reaches towards his gun slowly with one cartoon hand, covered by a big white Mickey-Mouse glove...

Panzer plays with the part in his hair slightly...he nervously watches his enemies with both squinty eyes squintily squinting at his two squinting enemies, who are squinting because in this glare everything is all squinty...

Ghengis watches and begins (once again) to slowly reach for his gun...

Banana just stands around like a banana.

Panzer continues to move his hair around...his other hand crawls slowly down his tummy and towards his glinting revolver...

Ghengis once again starts to reach for his gun...no, it is not the editing, he keeps retracting his hand whenever the scene changes so that the suspense can keep up...

Banana just...does something that only bananas do.

The three men (well, the two men and the banana) continue to slowly reach for their guns...

The music reaches a belchy, grunty sort of crescendo.........
                    Empire growing,
                    Pleasures flowing,
                    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

hear that folks?

GoW has PISTOLS!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Sorry, Unorthodox...this is from the Sergio Leone version, coming out in about 2500 years. It's been updated.
                        Empire growing,
                        Pleasures flowing,
                        Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Unortho - you are welcome in spain. You like squid, right?
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

/me knows better than to face off against Banana.
                            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Deleted.
                              Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X